Guide to Competitive Analysis for Conversion Rate Optimization
Have you considered studying your competitors to understand what their customers think of them, what can you learn from them in terms of good features and what you should avoid?
Conducting a competitive landscape analysis is an important step of any conversion optimization program.
Why competitive analysis for conversion rate optimization is important
1. A comprehensive competitive analysis is critical part of any CRO program. Sometimes expanding your conversion rate optimization beyond your website and looking at your competitors can make some fruitful gains.
2. It helps you understand how customers and potential customers think of your business vs. your competitors.
3. You can learn from the strengths and weakness of your competitors.
Infographic by- Invesp
To Publish this Image on your Blog or Website . Copy this code
More from my site
Khalid Saleh is CEO and co-founder of Invesp. He is the co-author of Amazon.com bestselling book: "Conversion Optimization: The Art and Science of Converting Visitors into Customers." Khalid is an in-demand speaker who has presented at such industry events as SMX, SES, PubCon, Emetrics, ACCM and DMA, among others.View All Posts By Khalid Saleh
Join 25,000+ Marketing Professionals
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the Invesp blog feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. or,receive weekly updates by email:
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to CustomersBy Khalid Saleh and Ayat ShukairyGet a Copy
- 7 Ways to Improve Conversions by Addressing Customer Fears and Anxieties
- 4 Types of Landing Pages Guaranteed to Convert (and How to Use Them)
- US Digital Display Ad Spending – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- 7 Little Known Tips to Cut Down Your Bounce Rate
- 5 Questions You Need to Ask to Design Conversion-Oriented Landing Pages
- Mobile Search Engine Advertising – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- 5 Tips to Run A/B Tests The Right Way
- How to Split Test Without Harming Your Site’s SEO
- The State of A/B Testing [Infographic]
- 6 Reasons Why Visitors Are Leaving Your E-commerce Website