Design Trends of Top 200 E-commerce Websites [Infographic]
Do you want to know more about what’s common in the design of the top 200 eCommerce websites? Curious to find out how these sites provide great user experience to their customers while topping their conversion rates? It’s all there in our latest infographic “Design Trends Of The Top 200 eCommerce Websites” based on our survey of more than 200 websites.
Infographic by- Invesp
To Publish this Image on your Blog or Website . Copy this code
Yes No Are item images displayed in the cart 71% 29% Is there a continue shopping button in the cart page? 79% 21% Is continue shopping the same color as the proceed to checkout? 12% 88% Is continue shopping the same size as the proceed to checkout? 35% 65% Are all the continue shopping buttons the same look and size? 79% 21% Does the site have a clear return policy in the cart page? 57% 43% Does the site provide best price guarantees in the cart page? 13% 87% Does the site provide privacy assurances in the cart page? 80% 20% Does the cart page display assurance center? 18% 82% Does the site use cross-sells & upsells in the cart? 54% 46% Does the site provide live assistance via chat in the cart page? 18% 82% Does the site provide live assistance via phone in the cart page? 58% 42% Does the cart display promotion /coupon codes boxes? 50% 50% Does the site provide mutiple shipping options? 68% 32% Does the site allow anonymous/Guest checkout? 64% 36% Does the site provide estimated delivery times for different shipping options on the same page? 50% 50% Does the site provide estimated delivery times for different shipping options in the help? 38% 62%
More from my site
Khalid Saleh is CEO and co-founder of Invesp. He is the co-author of Amazon.com bestselling book: "Conversion Optimization: The Art and Science of Converting Visitors into Customers." Khalid is an in-demand speaker who has presented at such industry events as SMX, SES, PubCon, Emetrics, ACCM and DMA, among others.View All Posts By Khalid Saleh
Join 25,000+ Marketing Professionals
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the Invesp blog feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. or,receive weekly updates by email:
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to CustomersBy Khalid Saleh and Ayat ShukairyGet a Copy
- 12 Lessons from Running 512 A/B Tests in One Year
- Conversion Optimization System: 12-Steps for Consistent Increases in Conversion Rates
- The Conversion Framework: 7 principles to increase conversion rates
- An Expert Guide To Optimize Your SaaS Pricing Strategy
- The Average Website Conversion Rate by Industry
- E-commerce Fraud And Chargebacks – Statistics And Trends
- Google Analytics Metrics That Impact Conversion Rate Optimization
- How To Calculate Your Website Or Campaign Conversion Rate
- How to Create a Robust Conversion Optimization Plan?
- What is Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) and Why Is It Important?