Pillars work together to provide support and the success of your ecommerce depends on these three pillars:
Pillar 1 – Web Properties – Until a few years ago, a good web site alone would have done nicely to conduct an ecommerce operation, but no more. The splintering of the web means some customers may never find your site unless you maintain properties in all the places they congregate. Properties can include a Facebook page, YouTube channel, Twitter account, etc..
Depending on your markets and how you serve them, you may need to expand each property too, potentially including landing pages …Read More
All posts by Stephen Da Cambra
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- Calculating Sample Size For An AB Test
- Speaker Diaries: Inbound 2018
- The State of Voice Shopping – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Multiple Testing Problem: How Adding More Variations To Your AB Test Will Impact Your Results?
- AB vs. Usability Testing: Friends or Foes?
- The Impact of Seasonality: Conversion optimization During the Holidays
- 9 Components of A Successful CRO Project
- Creating A Growth Plan For Your Saas Startup
- One-tailed vs. Two-tailed A/B testing: Everything You Possibly Need to Know
- Hate them or Love them: Mobile App Push Notifications Impact – Statistics and Trends