Pillars work together to provide support and the success of your ecommerce depends on these three pillars:
Pillar 1 – Web Properties – Until a few years ago, a good web site alone would have done nicely to conduct an ecommerce operation, but no more. The splintering of the web means some customers may never find your site unless you maintain properties in all the places they congregate. Properties can include a Facebook page, YouTube channel, Twitter account, etc..
Depending on your markets and how you serve them, you may need to expand each property too, potentially including landing pages …Read More
All posts by Stephen Da Cambra
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- How to Use the Power of Selective Attention Phenomenon for Higher Conversion Rates
- Usability 101: Designing for A Better User Experience
- How to Use the Fresh Start Effect for Better Conversion Marketing
- Does CRO negatively impact SEO: Rivalry or friendship?
- How Long Should You Run an A/B Test for?
- Why you should run A/A tests in your conversion optimization program
- Your conversion optimization plan for peak seasons (including the holidays)
- The death of the average CRO
- How Digital Influences In-store Shopping Behavior – Statistics and Trends
- Review of digital marketing & SEM conferences: reflecting on my experience