It’s amazing to see how far Invesp, and my job here has come. I was looking through my bio on the blog and noticed that my description hadn’t been updated in years! A lot has happened at Invesp since then in terms of growth, seniority, and experience. We’ve also added a couple of other people to the blogging mix as well.
I’ve conducted hundreds of projects since my early blogging days, and that experience has been key in the way that I write and the value I bring to my readers. I hope to continue providing a different perspective on conversion and landing page optimization, and oftentimes business and life.
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- How to Use the Power of Selective Attention Phenomenon for Higher Conversion Rates
- Usability 101: Designing for A Better User Experience
- How to Use the Fresh Start Effect for Better Conversion Marketing
- Does CRO negatively impact SEO: Rivalry or friendship?
- How Long Should You Run an A/B Test for?
- Why you should run A/A tests in your conversion optimization program
- Your conversion optimization plan for peak seasons (including the holidays)
- The death of the average CRO
- How Digital Influences In-store Shopping Behavior – Statistics and Trends
- Review of digital marketing & SEM conferences: reflecting on my experience