According to e-commerce researchers, an average 65.23% of potential customers abandon their shopping cart. In this blog I have outlined some comprehensive steps that can help reduce cart abandonment.
Add Description for Fields Labels
Form field labels without an explanation could cause confusion regarding the information being asked of the customer. Most customers need extra help, so for example, instead of showing a “?” or having a mouseover effect that shows details of what’s being asked, you can simply display the information below the form labels.
Highlight Credit Card Fields with Security IconsRead More
Study shows that users …
Creating effective E-commerce product pages is extremely important for better customer experience and high conversion rates. Check out our Infographic to find out How to Create Effective E-commerce Product Pages in 21 simple steps.
Infographic by- Invesp
To Publish this Image on your Blog or Website . Copy this code
<a href=”https://www.invespcro.com/product-pages.jpg”><img src=”https://www.invespcro.com/product-pages.jpg” alt=”How to Create Effective E-commerce Product Pages” width=”580″></a></p><br />
<p>Infographic by- <a href=”https://www.invespcro.com/”>Invesp</a>
Did you know
The average abandonment rate of shopping cart is 65.23% The average conversion rate of E-commerce store is only 2.13% The higher the average order value the lower the product …Read More
Connect with us
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- The State of Fake Reviews – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- 11 Customer Service Psychology Secrets that go Down the Funnel, Not Down the Drain
- The State Of Supply Chain Management – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Measuring Customer Service Effectiveness: eCommerce Customer Service and Support Metrics that matter
- E-Commerce Chatbots – Using Chatbots Customer Support To Improve eCommerce Conversion Rate
- The Rise of E-commerce Subscription Model And Services – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- How to Optimize E-commerce Customer Service and Support for More Conversions?
- The Rise Of Direct To Consumer (D2C) Brands – Statistics and Trends
- How to Understand and Beat Competitors!
- 10 Ways To Boost Gift Cards And Wish Lists Conversions On Ecommerce Websites