US Digital Display Ad Spending – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Posted in Infographics
Did you know US Display Ad Spending is estimated to reach $46.69 Billion in 2019 from $26.15 Billion in 2015 and the average clickthrough rate of display ads across all formats and placements is 0.06% . Check out our latest infographic on “US Digital Display Ad Spending” for latest US display ad spending statistics and trends.
Infographic by- Invesp Landing Page Optimization Company
To Publish this Image on your Blog or Website . Copy this code
Average clickthrough rate of display ads across all formats and placements is 0.06%
Estimated US Display Ad Spending (in Billions)
Year USD (In Billion) 2015 $26.15 2016 $32.17 2017 $37.20 2018 $41.87 2019 $46.69
Estimated US Display Ad Spending By Format
Ad Spending 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Banners and Others $11.57 $13.39 $14.74 $16.17 $17.68 Video $7.46 $9.59 $11.43 $13.05 $14.77 Rich Media $5.44 $7.42 $9.17 $10.69 $12.19 Sponsorships $1.68 $1.77 $1.86 $1.96 $2.06
More Than Two-Thirds of US Digital Display Ad Spending Is Programmatic .
60 percent of mobile display ad dollars to be spent on programmatic ad spending and is estimated to reach 72% by 2017
US Digital Display Ad Spending to Surpass Search Ad Spending in 2016
Year Display Ad Spend ( in Billion) Search Ad Spend ( in Billion) 2016 $32.17 $29.24 2017 $37.20 $32.32 2018 $41.87 $36.41 2019 $46.69 $40.60
Estimated US Digital Display Ad Revenue Share by Company
Platform 2015 2016 2017 25.2% 26.2% 26.9% 13.0% 11.8% 11.1% 5.0% 5.9% 6.8%
Khalid Saleh is CEO and co-founder of Invesp. He is the co-author of Amazon.com bestselling book: “Conversion Optimization: The Art and Science of Converting Visitors into Customers.”
Khalid is an in-demand speaker who has presented at such industry events as SMX, SES, PubCon, Emetrics, ACCM and DMA, among others.
Join 25,000+ Marketing Professionals
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the Invesp blog feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. or,receive weekly updates by email:
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- Value Proposition:What is It, How It Works, And Why You Should Pay Attention to It
- Are Customer Journey Maps More Than A Pretty Diagram? Are They Worth The Investment?
- The Importance of Same Day Delivery – Statistics and Trends
- A Case Against Personas
- The Importance of Influencer Marketing – Statistics and Trends
- How PURE Can Boost Your Website Conversion Rates To A Whole New Level
- How A Cognitive Walkthrough Can Improve Website Usability and Conversions
- Navigational Stress Tests: How to Increase Conversions With Three Simple Questions?
- Six Steps to Creating The Complete Customer Journey Maps
- Personas Strategy : What you Need to Know and How to Copy it