2 facebook live events with important CRO lessons
If you missed, we are conducting a Facebook live every Thursday at 12 pm EST.
Last week Ayat spoke about the SHIP method (Scrutinize, Hypothesize, Implement, Propagate). She honed in on the first letter in SHIP, Scrutinize. She summarized what it takes to build out your conversion roadmap so you have a plan for testing and moving forward.
And here is Khalid who spoke yesterday about how to preserve the sanctity of AB experimentation. Meaning how conduct AB experiments correctly without polluting data or causing an increased number of false positives.
My name is Ayat Shukairy, and I’m a co-founder and CCO at Invesp. Here’s a little more about me: At the very beginning of my career, I worked on countless high-profile e-commerce projects, helping diverse organizations optimize website copy. I realized, that although the copy was great and was generating more foot traffic, many of the sites performed poorly because of usability and design issues.View All Posts By Ayat Shukairy
Join 25,000+ Marketing Professionals
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the Invesp blog feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. or,receive weekly updates by email:
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- Why Welcome Emails Are Important – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- The Reason CRO is FLAWed
- No Low Hanging Fruits Here: Reflections on Running Conversion Projects
- Using Persuasive Web Design to Increase Conversion Rates
- Websites X-Rayed Series: A Deep Dive Evaluation of 200 Top E-commerce Cart Pages
- The Importance of Referral Marketing – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Calculating Sample Size For An AB Test
- Speaker Diaries: Inbound 2018
- The State of Voice Shopping – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Multiple Testing Problem: How Adding More Variations To Your AB Test Will Impact Your Results?