2 facebook live events with important CRO lessons
If you missed, we are conducting a Facebook live every Thursday at 12 pm EST.
Last week Ayat spoke about the SHIP method (Scrutinize, Hypothesize, Implement, Propagate). She honed in on the first letter in SHIP, Scrutinize. She summarized what it takes to build out your conversion roadmap so you have a plan for testing and moving forward.
And here is Khalid who spoke yesterday about how to preserve the sanctity of AB experimentation. Meaning how conduct AB experiments correctly without polluting data or causing an increased number of false positives.
Join 25,000+ Marketing Professionals
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the Invesp blog feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. or,receive weekly updates by email:
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- Usability 101: Designing for A Better User Experience
- How to Use the Fresh Start Effect for Better Conversion Marketing
- Does CRO negatively impact SEO: Rivalry or friendship?
- How Long Should You Run an A/B Test for?
- Why you should run A/A tests in your conversion optimization program
- Your conversion optimization plan for peak seasons (including the holidays)
- The death of the average CRO
- How Digital Influences In-store Shopping Behavior – Statistics and Trends
- Review of digital marketing & SEM conferences: reflecting on my experience
- 2017 US Holiday Shopping Statistics and Trends [Infographic]