Guide to Competitive Analysis for Conversion Rate Optimization
Have you considered studying your competitors to understand what their customers think of them, what can you learn from them in terms of good features and what you should avoid?
Conducting a competitive landscape analysis is an important step of any conversion optimization program.
Why competitive analysis for conversion rate optimization is important
1. A comprehensive competitive analysis is critical part of any CRO program. Sometimes expanding your conversion rate optimization beyond your website and looking at your competitors can make some fruitful gains.
2. It helps you understand how customers and potential customers think of your business vs. your competitors.
3. You can learn from the strengths and weakness of your competitors.
Infographic by- Invesp
To Publish this Image on your Blog or Website . Copy this code
Khalid Saleh is CEO and co-founder of Invesp. He is the co-author of Amazon.com bestselling book: "Conversion Optimization: The Art and Science of Converting Visitors into Customers." Khalid is an in-demand speaker who has presented at such industry events as SMX, SES, PubCon, Emetrics, ACCM and DMA, among others.View All Posts By Khalid Saleh
Join 25,000+ Marketing Professionals
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the Invesp blog feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. or,receive weekly updates by email:
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- A Complete Guide On How to Do Outreach Correctly
- Demand Generation: When to Hide Content Behind Forms and When to Give Content Away
- Buy Online Pick Up In Store – Statistics and Trends
- 7 Ways You Can Use Emotional Triggers To Boost Your E-commerce Sales (With Examples)
- Prospect Theory: How Users Make Decisions
- Usability Testing on a Budget
- The Importance Of Lead Nurturing – Statistics and Trends
- The 7 Step Roadmap For Effective Usability Testing
- Momentum Behavior: Are Visitors in Love with Your Old Site Design?
- SaaS Customer Acquisition – Statistics and Trends