Everyone is about increasing their conversion rates and revenue. But to succeed during increasingly competitive times, there are many factors you should consider. Conversion optimization is a discipline that encompasses usability, copywriting, statistics, testing, and research. CRO is successful when the target market’s needs, wants, and desires are successfully accounted for through design and copy.
The copy is essential to getting your point across and better persuading the online visitor. Your copywriting skills become extremely important to be a successful CRO. According to Nick Kolenda;
“Writing copy is tough. Writing persuasive copy is even tougher.”Read More
Editor note: this is a guest post by Sergey Aliokhin @ Ahrefs
When you as a businessman releases some service or a product, you eager to see the sales skyrocket from the start. And it is for a good reason.
You worked hard to offer something valuable on the market. You expect to spread your service throughout the world of web. You know your product could be a leader in the niche you represent.
However, even though you can nothing to do but stay among outsiders while your competitors hit the jackpot.
Why does it happen?
It happens due to the …Read More
While there many different channels you can use to communicate with your potential customers, email remains one of the most compelling.
Email is 40 times more effective in acquiring new customers as compared to Facebook or Twitter.
In this post, I will explain the steps we took in 2015 to grow our email list by 184%, adding 15,712 new subscribers.
Our history with email
We are big believers in email marketing. As a matter of fact, it is the one strategy we started using from the very first day at Invesp.
Over the last 10 years, we grew our …Read More
Content is King!
The statement above has become the holy grail of blogging. No matter what we do content still is and will forever be the main catalyst to drive your blog to success. Without an eye catching, attention grabbing content it is hard to persuade readers to “hang” around your blog and compel them to subscribe. We have all seen blogs that have been launched around the same time but one hits the rock bottom whereas the other reaches the heights of success. They both might be expert in the same field, but one rises and the other fails. …Read More
Connect with us
- 10 Marketing Podcast Episodes You Should Listen to
- Post COVID-19 era: What Growth Teams need to look at in the next 3 months
- Do loyalty programs work? What’s their Impact on Customer Retention?
- Google Analytics: Recency and Frequency and MCF Reports
- Omnichannel Customer Service In E-Commerce
- Stop Listening To The Customer
- How we tripled user activation rate on FigPii
- The State of Fake Reviews – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- 11 Customer Service Psychology Secrets that go Down the Funnel, Not Down the Drain
- The State Of Supply Chain Management – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
Latest Blog Posts