Editor note: this is a guest post by Sergey Aliokhin @ Ahrefs
When you as a businessman releases some service or a product, you eager to see the sales skyrocket from the start. And it is for a good reason.
You worked hard to offer something valuable on the market. You expect to spread your service throughout the world of web. You know your product could be a leader in the niche you represent.
However, even though you can nothing to do but stay among outsiders while your competitors hit the jackpot.
Why does it happen?
It happens due to the …Read More
While there many different channels you can use to communicate with your potential customers, email remains one of the most compelling.
Email is 40 times more effective in acquiring new customers as compared to Facebook or Twitter.
In this post, I will explain the steps we took in 2015 to grow our email list by 184%, adding 15,712 new subscribers.
Our history with email
We are big believers in email marketing. As a matter of fact, it is the one strategy we started using from the very first day at Invesp.
Over the last 10 years, we grew our …Read More
Content is King!
The statement above has become the holy grail of blogging. No matter what we do content still is and will forever be the main catalyst to drive your blog to success. Without an eye catching, attention grabbing content it is hard to persuade readers to “hang” around your blog and compel them to subscribe. We have all seen blogs that have been launched around the same time but one hits the rock bottom whereas the other reaches the heights of success. They both might be expert in the same field, but one rises and the other fails. …Read More
Viral marketing, buzz marketing, word of mouth marketing, grass roots marketing; call it whatever you like, but getting people to talk about your product or service is marketing at its best. Forget about your marketing department promoting your company, and let’s talk about everyone “else” doing the marketing for you. Of course, it’s easier said than done. The problem is not in the “what” but in the “how.” If it were that easy to create a viral marketing campaign, everyone would be doing it. But that is the beauty of the whole thing. Not everyone can do it. I …Read More
- Value Proposition:What is It, How It Works, And Why You Should Pay Attention to It
- Are Customer Journey Maps More Than A Pretty Diagram? Are They Worth The Investment?
- The Importance of Same Day Delivery – Statistics and Trends
- A Case Against Personas
- The Importance of Influencer Marketing – Statistics and Trends
- How PURE Can Boost Your Website Conversion Rates To A Whole New Level
- How A Cognitive Walkthrough Can Improve Website Usability and Conversions
- Navigational Stress Tests: How to Increase Conversions With Three Simple Questions?
- Six Steps to Creating The Complete Customer Journey Maps
- Personas Strategy : What you Need to Know and How to Copy it
Latest Blog Posts