A member of my Authority Blogger forum asked how to increase the perceived value of her ebooks, and why people did not want to buy.
“people will never want to pay for it. This ebook I wrote does not feel like it is worth $39.90 to me or $19.90 or whatever. How could I make it worth that?”
Creating copy that attracts interest and generates sales actually has many misconceptions, wrong thinking that could be killing your conversions …Read More
The debate on whether to use long copy as opposed to short copy has been ongoing for a few years now, and still there isn’t a concrete answer. There will be no right answer ever because it ultimately depends on your product, target market and the role of each page of your site. There isn’t a “one size fits all” rule about anything within the realm of conversion optimization, and that definitely applies to long copy as well. The more important question to consider is how do I decide, based on my target market and product, when to use long …Read More
One of the terrors of written words is that once words are published, you can’t hide. Published words can haunt you FOREVER.
Even if you pull your copy, someone will have read your words and doubtlessly have made decisions in relation to what he or she read. This person may have decided that your website, had interesting information, continued to read and perhaps, recommended your product or service to a friend. However, the reader may have come to the conclusion that you are a complete idiot and that your website is doomed to a long lasting lack of readership, …Read More
We live in a world that offers a tremendous amount of information. The online world is even more intense, as readers often have the attention span of a gnat. The first, and sometimes only, chance that you have to catch a reader on your first screen is through your headline. A headline’s job is to literally make a reader stop…and then read more.
1. Pleasing or Painful Headlines
A headline should include a benefit that will appeal to your readers, whether that benefit is a positive or a negative. Positive headlines might be geared around:
Saving Profiting Gaining Winning …Read More
- Value Proposition:What is It, How It Works, And Why You Should Pay Attention to It
- Are Customer Journey Maps More Than A Pretty Diagram? Are They Worth The Investment?
- The Importance of Same Day Delivery – Statistics and Trends
- A Case Against Personas
- The Importance of Influencer Marketing – Statistics and Trends
- How PURE Can Boost Your Website Conversion Rates To A Whole New Level
- How A Cognitive Walkthrough Can Improve Website Usability and Conversions
- Navigational Stress Tests: How to Increase Conversions With Three Simple Questions?
- Six Steps to Creating The Complete Customer Journey Maps
- Personas Strategy : What you Need to Know and How to Copy it
Latest Blog Posts