Last week I attended a webinar held by elastic path’s Jason Billingsley with guest speaker Mellissa Burdon of Future Now. The topic was 7 ways to boost your holiday conversion rate. It’s always nice to hear the guys at Future Now talking about conversion, and I thought that this webinar was particularly interesting.
The webinar’s main goal was to present 7 solutions that can be easily implemented to improve conversion rate. I will list the 7 points and elaborate on my thoughts of each:
1. Product Images Tell a Story
Your products need to elaborate more on their details …Read More
Everybody’s looking for that quick fix to increase their traffic. So is there something out there that’s really fast and effective? Well, there’s an option of signing up with sites that will most likely scam you out of your money, or you can implement any of the following tips:
• Get with the program: start blogging! So if you haven’t noticed yet, everyone is blogging. Big companies, small companies, and professionals at every level have taken on blogging, and so should you. Don’t think that your line of work or your organization doesn’t require a blog; if you have a website, you …Read More
Category Archives:Sales & Marketing
Connect with us
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- My Experience Running Facebook Ads for the First Time
- A/B testing on Holidays: Is it Worth it?
- CRO or CVO: Which One Has Better ROI?
- 6 DTC eCommerce Websites with Killer Value Propositions
- Social Commerce: What It Is & What it Isn’t (Examples, Trends & Stats)
- 5 Non-obvious Product Pages Tips for Shopify Websites
- 40+ Customer Survey Questions That Marketers Should Ask
- 5 Benefits of Selling Direct to Consumer (DTC, D2C)
- Tips for Writing a Good Product Description for eCommerce Websites
- How to Write Value Propositions for eCommerce Websites