At Invesp we’d like to think that conversion optimization is the most important link in the digital marketing chain between your target customers and a qualified lead or an ecommerce sale.
But if we were an SEO company we’d be singing a different tune. How can conversions be so important if you need traffic before you can start converting? From that point of view traffic and the SEO that brings it appear to be the most important link in the chain.
Want to know what’s really most important? Think about SEO and conversions, and think about one without the other. …Read More
The following is a guest post by Ari Ozick, a leading authority on ecommerce link building:
With the indulgence of the Invesp Team, I’m going to take Conversion Optimization and show you how it can be applied to link building. If you’re doing any kind of outreach, link bait, or targeted under the table link buying, then this post will show you how to up both your contact rate and conversion rate on link acquisition, all by making sure you’re doing some very simple things with your home pages. My focus is primarily E-Commerce Link Building, so we’re going to …Read More
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- Crunching UX Data for Actionable Insights
- Which Comes First? Content or Layout?
- 6 Uncomfortable Thoughts On AB Testing
- Influencer Marketing Fraud – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Compliance gaining: What is it and how it can generate higher conversions?
- 15 Different AB Tests That Can Boost Your Lead Generation Conversions
- Polls —are they annoying pop-ups or can they derive value?
- US Online Grocery Shopping – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Tasks for a Usability test: Everything you need to know
- Writing open-ended and closed-ended questions for user research