I think it’s time for a little discussion about using images in shopping carts.
This is just because I don’t see anybody else talking about the importance of images in them.
The topic seems to be ignored. Whenever I see marketing professionals write about these things, it’s usually just in side note form.
But, no more!
I would love to be able to share the actual client data but they would like to remain anonymous. Ayat is leading a full website conversion optimization project for an apparel company. We focused on the checkout process during the first phase of the project. Our goal was to reduce shopping cart abandonment rates. We asked the client do 3 things:
1. Add an “assurance center” to the right navigation of the cart page. The goal is to reduce any FUDDs, customers may have (note: image of Land’s End assurance certain is an example. They are not our client)Read More
Category Archives:Shopping Cart
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- The Rise of Marketing Automation – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- The Ultimate Guide to Understanding SaaS Metrics
- Creating A Conversion Roadmap: How to Prioritize Conversion Problems on Your Website
- Chatbots In Customer Service – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- 9 Tips to Conducting Accurate Qualitative Research
- Server-Side Vs. Client-Side A/B Testing
- The Ultimate Guide to Persuasive Online Copywriting
- E-commerce Product Videos – How Videos on Product pages Can Increase Conversion Rate of E-commerce Website
- E-commerce Abandonment Rates
- Bayesian vs Frequentist A/B Testing – What’s the Difference?