I think it’s time for a little discussion about using images in shopping carts.
This is just because I don’t see anybody else talking about the importance of images in them.
The topic seems to be ignored. Whenever I see marketing professionals write about these things, it’s usually just in side note form.
But, no more!
I would love to be able to share the actual client data but they would like to remain anonymous. Ayat is leading a full website conversion optimization project for an apparel company. We focused on the checkout process during the first phase of the project. Our goal was to reduce shopping cart abandonment rates. We asked the client do 3 things:
1. Add an “assurance center” to the right navigation of the cart page. The goal is to reduce any FUDDs, customers may have (note: image of Land’s End assurance certain is an example. They are not our client)Read More
Category Archives:Shopping Cart
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- Why Welcome Emails Are Important – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- The Reason CRO is FLAWed
- No Low Hanging Fruits Here: Reflections on Running Conversion Projects
- Using Persuasive Web Design to Increase Conversion Rates
- Websites X-Rayed Series: A Deep Dive Evaluation of 200 Top E-commerce Cart Pages
- The Importance of Referral Marketing – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Calculating Sample Size For An AB Test
- Speaker Diaries: Inbound 2018
- The State of Voice Shopping – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Multiple Testing Problem: How Adding More Variations To Your AB Test Will Impact Your Results?