There is no such a thing as a perfect website.
No designer, developer, or marketer can alone spot the entire range of problems on a website.
Why? One direct reason is that only real users can identify some of these problems.
The market nowadays is a fierce battlefield, as everyone is striving to provide the best they can for their users. At the frontline, marketers need techniques to better understand websites’ visitors and customers.
There are many articles that tackle usability testing and its benefits. But most of these articles deal with usability as a broad and theoretical term. …Read More
Connect with us
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- My Experience Running Facebook Ads for the First Time
- A/B testing on Holidays: Is it Worth it?
- CRO or CVO: Which One Has Better ROI?
- 6 DTC eCommerce Websites with Killer Value Propositions
- Social Commerce: What It Is & What it Isn’t (Examples, Trends & Stats)
- 5 Non-obvious Product Pages Tips for Shopify Websites
- 40+ Customer Survey Questions That Marketers Should Ask
- 5 Benefits of Selling Direct to Consumer (DTC, D2C)
- Tips for Writing a Good Product Description for eCommerce Websites
- How to Write Value Propositions for eCommerce Websites