If you missed, we are conducting a Facebook live every Thursday at 12 pm EST.
Last week Ayat spoke about the SHIP method (Scrutinize, Hypothesize, Implement, Propagate). She honed in on the first letter in SHIP, Scrutinize. She summarized what it takes to build out your conversion roadmap so you have a plan for testing and moving forward.Read More
We are excited to announce adding a new feature to the Pii AB testing engine: Assigning weighted traffic to different designs you are testing.
Typically, Pii divides visitors equally between the original and the different variations you are testing. So, if your test has two variations running against the original design, then each of the designs (the original and the two variations) will each receive 33% of the visitors.
The new feature allows you to assign different weight to each of the variations. You can do this in one of two areas:
First, If you are creating a test, then …Read More
How long does it take to create an AB test? This is a frequent question we here from our users. This is a demo video showing how to create an AB test using Pii (http://pii.invesp.com) in less than 3 minutes.Read More
Did you try Pii? This short video explains how you can create an AB test in Pii in very easy 4 steps.
Now, for a limited time only, you can get a Free life time access to Pii. Click here to try the editor out.Read More
Conversion rate optimization (CRO) is gaining large momentum amongst online retailers. The appeal is obvious — CRO increases site revenue by enhancing a visitor’s experience through the use of creative elements, promotions and messaging in a quantitative manner. In this webinar we will cover important topics such:Read More
You know YouTube is the second largest search engine, Google’s favourite child and the destination for a huge chunk of internet traffic.
But do you use it to sell your products?
Didn’t think so. And you’re not alone. Despite the powerful evidence and arguments for using YouTube to drive sales, relatively few ecommerce retailers do so and, if they do, they usually don’t take full advantage.
With a wealth of sales to be had, if you launched a YouTube sales campaign today, it wouldn’t be soon enough. Here’s three ways to start:
Create Shoppable Videos – Ever watched a video …Read More
- Buy Online Pick Up In Store – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- The Importance of Cross Selling and E-commerce Product Recommendations – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Millennial Online Shopping Habits – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- The State of Local Digital Ad Spending – Statistics and Trends
- Understand The Magic of ‘Habit’
- Why Welcome Emails Are Important – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- The Reason CRO is FLAWed
- No Low Hanging Fruits Here: Reflections on Running Conversion Projects
- Using Persuasive Web Design to Increase Conversion Rates
- Websites X-Rayed Series: A Deep Dive Evaluation of 200 Top E-commerce Cart Pages
Latest Blog Posts