We are excited to announce adding a new feature to the Pii AB testing engine: Assigning weighted traffic to different designs you are testing.
Typically, Pii divides visitors equally between the original and the different variations you are testing. So, if your test has two variations running against the original design, then each of the designs (the original and the two variations) will each receive 33% of the visitors.
The new feature allows you to assign different weight to each of the variations. You can do this in one of two areas:
First, If you are creating a test, then …Read More
How long does it take to create an AB test? This is a frequent question we here from our users. This is a demo video showing how to create an AB test using Pii (http://pii.invesp.com) in less than 3 minutes.Read More
Did you try Pii? This short video explains how you can create an AB test in Pii in very easy 4 steps.
Now, for a limited time only, you can get a Free life time access to Pii. Click here to try the editor out.Read More
Conversion rate optimization (CRO) is gaining large momentum amongst online retailers. The appeal is obvious — CRO increases site revenue by enhancing a visitor’s experience through the use of creative elements, promotions and messaging in a quantitative manner. In this webinar we will cover important topics such:Read More
Connect with us
- 8 Ideas on How to Increase Conversions on 404 Error Pages
- Using JTBD Framework to Write Welcome Emails
- The Paradox of Human Behavior in Web Design: Novel vs. Routine Tasks
- 13 tips that helped us improve a landing page conversions by 25%
- The State Of Video Marketing – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- The State of Social Media Customer Support – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Post-Holiday Marketing Strategies that increase conversions
- Infinite Scrolling on eCommerce: Is it for every website?
- How to Run Promotions Without Deep Discounts
- This is how people make decisions (with real life examples)
Latest Blog Posts