How Effective is Inbound Marketing – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Posted in Infographics
Did you know inbound leads on average cost 61% less as compared to outbound leads and 3 out of 4 inbound marketing channels cost less than any outbound channel. Check out our new infographic “How Effective is Inbound Marketing” for latest inbound marketing statistics and trends.
Infographic by- Invesp Conversion Optimization Services
To Publish this Image on your Blog or Website . Copy this code
Businesses that mainly rely on Inbound Marketing save more than $14 for every newly acquired customer
Globally, 41% of marketers confirm inbound produces measurable ROI, and 82% of marketers who blog see positive ROI for their inbound marketing.
79% of companies that have a blog report a positive ROI for inbound marketing
80% of business decision makers prefer to get company information in a series of articles versus an advertisement.
Properly executed inbound marketing is 10x more effective for lead conversion than outbound
The average cost per lead drops 80% after 5 months of consistent inbound marketing
Content marketing costs 62% less than traditional marketing and triples the leads
Inbound practices produce 54% more leads than traditional outbound practices.
Inbound marketers double the average site conversion rate, from 6% to 12% total.
82% of marketers who blog daily acquired a customer using their blog, as opposed to 57% of marketers who blog monthly
Khalid Saleh is CEO and co-founder of Invesp. He is the co-author of Amazon.com bestselling book: "Conversion Optimization: The Art and Science of Converting Visitors into Customers." Khalid is an in-demand speaker who has presented at such industry events as SMX, SES, PubCon, Emetrics, ACCM and DMA, among others.View All Posts By Khalid Saleh
Join 25,000+ Marketing Professionals
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the Invesp blog feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. or,receive weekly updates by email:
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- Why you should run A/A tests in your conversion optimization program
- Your conversion optimization plan for peak seasons (including the holidays)
- The death of the average CRO
- How Digital Influences In-store Shopping Behavior – Statistics and Trends
- Review of digital marketing & SEM conferences: reflecting on my experience
- 2017 US Holiday Shopping Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Starting your conversion optimization project the correct way
- The Importance of Live Chat Customer Support – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- The not so pretty side of entrepreneurship: 12 lessons we learned the hard way
- 2 facebook live events with important CRO lessons