- August 20, 2009
- Conversion Rate Optimization
We write sales pages and landing pages with the aim of getting visitors to take action. How can we get more conversions with less hassle? Here are ten ways …Read More
A member of my Authority Blogger forum asked how to increase the perceived value of her ebooks, and why people did not want to buy.
“people will never want to pay for it. This ebook I wrote does not feel like it is worth $39.90 to me or $19.90 or whatever. How could I make it worth that?”
Creating copy that attracts interest and generates sales actually has many misconceptions, wrong thinking that could be killing your conversions …Read More
All posts by Chris Garrett
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- How to Use the Power of Selective Attention Phenomenon for Higher Conversion Rates
- Usability 101: Designing for A Better User Experience
- How to Use the Fresh Start Effect for Better Conversion Marketing
- Does CRO negatively impact SEO: Rivalry or friendship?
- How Long Should You Run an A/B Test for?
- Why you should run A/A tests in your conversion optimization program
- Your conversion optimization plan for peak seasons (including the holidays)
- The death of the average CRO
- How Digital Influences In-store Shopping Behavior – Statistics and Trends
- Review of digital marketing & SEM conferences: reflecting on my experience