- August 20, 2009
- Conversion Rate Optimization
We write sales pages and landing pages with the aim of getting visitors to take action. How can we get more conversions with less hassle? Here are ten ways …Read More
A member of my Authority Blogger forum asked how to increase the perceived value of her ebooks, and why people did not want to buy.
“people will never want to pay for it. This ebook I wrote does not feel like it is worth $39.90 to me or $19.90 or whatever. How could I make it worth that?”
Creating copy that attracts interest and generates sales actually has many misconceptions, wrong thinking that could be killing your conversions …Read More
All posts by Chris Garrett
Connect with us
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- Website Teardown Episode One: Diff Eyewear
- How To Build Thought Leadership From Scratch For Your Business
- Lessons from trying to Grow our Email list by 1000 Subscribers in 3 months
- My Experience Running Facebook Ads to Get More Newsletter Subscribers
- A/B testing on Holidays: Is it Worth it?
- CRO or CVO: Which One Has Better ROI?
- 6 DTC eCommerce Websites with Killer Value Propositions
- Social Commerce: What It Is & What it Isn’t (Examples, Trends & Stats)
- 5 Non-obvious Product Pages Tips for Shopify Websites
- 40+ Customer Survey Questions That Marketers Should Ask