Product recommendations engine is a vital feature in e-commerce.
There is no way to argue against it. E-tailers widely use it (particularly top e-tailers, just go on Amazon.com), shoppers already expect to see it and the benefits are indisputable (the statistics below are cutting evidence).
This comprehensive piece will give you a full understanding of the world of product recommendations.
You will discover how product recommendations are generated in a personalized and dynamic manner, the types of recommendations you could use, and the locations in which you could implement them.
You will also learn some tips for best practices and …Read More
All posts by Guy Cizner
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- Why you should run A/A tests in your conversion optimization program
- Your conversion optimization plan for peak seasons (including the holidays)
- The death of the average CRO
- How Digital Influences In-store Shopping Behavior – Statistics and Trends
- Review of digital marketing & SEM conferences: reflecting on my experience
- 2017 US Holiday Shopping Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Starting your conversion optimization project the correct way
- The Importance of Live Chat Customer Support – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- The not so pretty side of entrepreneurship: 12 lessons we learned the hard way
- 2 facebook live events with important CRO lessons