Product recommendations engine is a vital feature in e-commerce.
There is no way to argue against it. E-tailers widely use it (particularly top e-tailers, just go on Amazon.com), shoppers already expect to see it and the benefits are indisputable (the statistics below are cutting evidence).
This comprehensive piece will give you a full understanding of the world of product recommendations.
You will discover how product recommendations are generated in a personalized and dynamic manner, the types of recommendations you could use, and the locations in which you could implement them.
You will also learn some tips for best practices and …Read More
All posts by Guy Cizner
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- The Importance of Data Driven Marketing – Statistics and Trends
- 3 Approaches to Harnessing Advanced Digital Insights With Data
- Simplicity Over Abundance of Choice
- Validity Threats to Your AB Test and How to Minimize Them
- 7 Things I Hate About AB Testing
- Trust or Bust – How to Improve Website First Impression
- E-commerce Optimization on Overdrive: Get Inspired
- The Rise of Marketing Automation – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- The Ultimate Guide to Understanding SaaS Metrics
- Creating A Conversion Roadmap: How to Prioritize Conversion Problems on Your Website