Product recommendations engine is a vital feature in e-commerce.
There is no way to argue against it. E-tailers widely use it (particularly top e-tailers, just go on Amazon.com), shoppers already expect to see it and the benefits are indisputable (the statistics below are cutting evidence).
This comprehensive piece will give you a full understanding of the world of product recommendations.
You will discover how product recommendations are generated in a personalized and dynamic manner, the types of recommendations you could use, and the locations in which you could implement them.
You will also learn some tips for best practices and …Read More
All posts by Guy Cizner
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- The Rise of Marketing Automation – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- The Ultimate Guide to Understanding SaaS Metrics
- Creating A Conversion Roadmap: How to Prioritize Conversion Problems on Your Website
- Chatbots In Customer Service – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- 9 Tips to Conducting Accurate Qualitative Research
- Server-Side Vs. Client-Side A/B Testing
- The Ultimate Guide to Persuasive Online Copywriting
- E-commerce Product Videos – How Videos on Product pages Can Increase Conversion Rate of E-commerce Website
- E-commerce Abandonment Rates
- Bayesian vs Frequentist A/B Testing – What’s the Difference?