When crafting a high-converting landing page, well, there are dozens of price principles you can take advantage of.
One of the most effective principles is called price anchoring.
We all have come across it at some point. Every time you see a discount with “$90 $50″, the $90 is the price anchor for the $50 sales price.
The idea behind price anchoring is that customers tend to perceive pricing relatively. A product is perceived as expensive or cheap in comparison to the initial price point.
As you can tell, price anchoring is a principle deep-rooted in psychology.
By way of …Read More
All posts by Marco Basile
Connect with us
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- Project Management for CRO – Process, Software, and Resource Allocation
- How to Leverage The Price Anchoring Effect (With Examples)
- Expert Answers to 9 Tough CRO Questions
- What they don’t tell you about A/B testing velocity
- Google Optimize: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- How to Use Data to Identify Problems on Form Fields
- The Importance of Customer Lifetime Value In eCommerce
- Optimizing Conversion Funnels: Where Should You Start First?
- How to Build a Brand Community from Scratch
- Should you hire a CRO Agency, Or should you use CRO Tools?