When crafting a high-converting landing page, well, there are dozens of price principles you can take advantage of.
One of the most effective principles is called price anchoring.
We all have come across it at some point. Every time you see a discount with “$90 $50″, the $90 is the price anchor for the $50 sales price.
The idea behind price anchoring is that customers tend to perceive pricing relatively. A product is perceived as expensive or cheap in comparison to the initial price point.
As you can tell, price anchoring is a principle deep-rooted in psychology.
By way of …Read More
All posts by Marco Basile
Connect with us
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- 10 Things To Consider When Evaluating CRO Tools For Your Shopify Store
- How To Convert Different Types of Visitors On Your Website
- Black Friday 2022: 11 Tips To Prepare Your Shopify Store
- What Are The Features Of A Good A/B Testing Tool?
- Qualities Of A CRO Specialist
- A Guide On How To Properly Implement WordPress A/B Testing
- A Guide to Website Analysis (With Examples)
- Free Delivery Marketing: The Impact Of Offering Free Shipping
- A Complete Guide To User Testing
- How Loyalty Programs Can Set you Apart From your Competition