Content marketers see the world in a different way – they want their content to be shared far and wide – allowing no forms hinder it.
On the other hand, demand generation focused-marketers believe content such as webinars, white papers, case studies, analyst reports or information that isn’t available anywhere else for FREE – should be GATED.
Whether you gate your content or not, it usually depends on:
The quality of leads you need How widely you want your content to be shared or consumed
In this post, we’re going to dive deep into the pros and cons …Read More
- July 26, 2017
In today’s fast-paced world, understanding consumer psychology, and more specifically, your potential buyer, is more than a necessity.
Every decision your customer makes consists of several conscious and subconscious emotional triggers.
As neurologist Antonio Damasio argues in his book “Descartes Error”
“Emotion is a necessary ingredient to almost all decisions”Read More
- July 20, 2017
- Conversion Rate Optimization
In 1979, psychologists Daniel Kahneman and Amos Tversky published a paper titled, “Prospect Theory: An Analysis Of Decision Under Risk”
The theory states:
“People make decisions based on the potential value of losses and gains rather than the final outcome.”Read More
- 7 Things I Hate About AB Testing
- Trust or Bust – How to Improve Website First Impression
- E-commerce Optimization on Overdrive: Get Inspired
- The Rise of Marketing Automation – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- The Ultimate Guide to Understanding SaaS Metrics
- Creating A Conversion Roadmap: How to Prioritize Conversion Problems on Your Website
- Chatbots In Customer Service – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- 9 Tips to Conducting Accurate Qualitative Research
- Server-Side Vs. Client-Side A/B Testing
- The Ultimate Guide to Persuasive Online Copywriting
Latest Blog Posts