Content marketers see the world in a different way – they want their content to be shared far and wide – allowing no forms hinder it.
On the other hand, demand generation focused-marketers believe content such as webinars, white papers, case studies, analyst reports or information that isn’t available anywhere else for FREE – should be GATED.
Whether you gate your content or not, it usually depends on:
The quality of leads you need How widely you want your content to be shared or consumed
In this post, we’re going to dive deep into the pros and cons …Read More
- July 26, 2017
In today’s fast-paced world, understanding consumer psychology, and more specifically, your potential buyer, is more than a necessity.
Every decision your customer makes consists of several conscious and subconscious emotional triggers.
As neurologist Antonio Damasio argues in his book “Descartes Error”
“Emotion is a necessary ingredient to almost all decisions”Read More
- July 20, 2017
- Conversion Rate Optimization
In 1979, psychologists Daniel Kahneman and Amos Tversky published a paper titled, “Prospect Theory: An Analysis Of Decision Under Risk”
The theory states:
“People make decisions based on the potential value of losses and gains rather than the final outcome.”Read More
- Usability 101: Designing for A Better User Experience
- How to Use the Fresh Start Effect for Better Conversion Marketing
- Does CRO negatively impact SEO: Rivalry or friendship?
- How Long Should You Run an A/B Test for?
- Why you should run A/A tests in your conversion optimization program
- Your conversion optimization plan for peak seasons (including the holidays)
- The death of the average CRO
- How Digital Influences In-store Shopping Behavior – Statistics and Trends
- Review of digital marketing & SEM conferences: reflecting on my experience
- 2017 US Holiday Shopping Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
Latest Blog Posts