Content marketers see the world in a different way – they want their content to be shared far and wide – allowing no forms hinder it.
On the other hand, demand generation focused-marketers believe content such as webinars, white papers, case studies, analyst reports or information that isn’t available anywhere else for FREE – should be GATED.
Whether you gate your content or not, it usually depends on:
The quality of leads you need How widely you want your content to be shared or consumed
In this post, we’re going to dive deep into the pros and cons …Read More
- July 26, 2017
In today’s fast-paced world, understanding consumer psychology, and more specifically, your potential buyer, is more than a necessity.
Every decision your customer makes consists of several conscious and subconscious emotional triggers.
As neurologist Antonio Damasio argues in his book “Descartes Error”
“Emotion is a necessary ingredient to almost all decisions”Read More
- July 20, 2017
- Conversion Rate Optimization
In 1979, psychologists Daniel Kahneman and Amos Tversky published a paper titled, “Prospect Theory: An Analysis Of Decision Under Risk”
The theory states:
“People make decisions based on the potential value of losses and gains rather than the final outcome.”Read More
- The Ultimate Guide to Persuasive Online Copywriting
- E-commerce Product Videos – How Videos on Product pages Can Increase Conversion Rate of E-commerce Website
- E-commerce Abandonment Rates
- Bayesian vs Frequentist A/B Testing – What’s the Difference?
- The Ultimate Goal: Conversion Optimization vs. Retention Optimization
- How Social Media Influencers Impact Online Buying Decisions- Statistics and Trends
- Value Proposition:What is It, How It Works, And Why You Should Pay Attention to It
- Are Customer Journey Maps More Than A Pretty Diagram? Are They Worth The Investment?
- The Importance of Same Day Delivery – Statistics and Trends
- A Case Against Personas
Latest Blog Posts