Every day we make choices. Some of them are so automatic we don’t even realize we are making them. It’s true in life. It’s true in business.
Every choice you make for your eCommerce site has an impact, the key is to choose in a way that has the most positive impact.
In over twelve years of studying and experimenting, I have time and again come to the conclusion that optimizing your product page is the number one way to boost your conversion rates.
The product page is where we ask shoppers to part with their hard-earned money in exchange …Read More
All posts by Rishi Rawat
Connect with us
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- Free Delivery Marketing: The Impact Of Offering Free Shipping
- A Complete Guide To User Testing
- How Loyalty Programs Can Set you Apart From your Competition
- The Best Examples of Customer Satisfaction Survey Questions in 2022
- What are the 4 Ps of Marketing? Understanding the Basics
- Heuristic Evaluation Checklist to Use On Your Website
- 6 Ideas to Improve Customer Experience Through Your Return Process
- Qualitative vs. Quantitative Research: Which one should you prioritize?
- Customer Testimonials: What is it, Why it Works and How to Use it
- The Best 9 Hotjar Alternatives of 2022 [In-Depth Comparison]