- September 27, 2016
- Sales & Marketing
Now that casual conversation has basically made the move onto platforms like Facebook and Snapchat, the primary use of email is business. But I don’t really have to tell you that. You’re probably no stranger to scores and scores of promotional emails from various sites (even ones you can’t remember subscribing to). You’re probably sick of seeing so many of them.
As a marketer, this puts you in a difficult spot. Because you know how important email marketing is. The problem is, if your email marketing campaigns don’t stand out, you’ll just be another part of the deluge of content …Read More
All posts by Sara McGuire
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- How to Use the Power of Selective Attention Phenomenon for Higher Conversion Rates
- Usability 101: Designing for A Better User Experience
- How to Use the Fresh Start Effect for Better Conversion Marketing
- Does CRO negatively impact SEO: Rivalry or friendship?
- How Long Should You Run an A/B Test for?
- Why you should run A/A tests in your conversion optimization program
- Your conversion optimization plan for peak seasons (including the holidays)
- The death of the average CRO
- How Digital Influences In-store Shopping Behavior – Statistics and Trends
- Review of digital marketing & SEM conferences: reflecting on my experience