- September 27, 2016
- Sales & Marketing
Now that casual conversation has basically made the move onto platforms like Facebook and Snapchat, the primary use of email is business. But I don’t really have to tell you that. You’re probably no stranger to scores and scores of promotional emails from various sites (even ones you can’t remember subscribing to). You’re probably sick of seeing so many of them.
As a marketer, this puts you in a difficult spot. Because you know how important email marketing is. The problem is, if your email marketing campaigns don’t stand out, you’ll just be another part of the deluge of content …Read More
All posts by Sara McGuire
Connect with us
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- My Experience Running Facebook Ads for the First Time
- A/B testing on Holidays: Is it Worth it?
- CRO or CVO: Which One Has Better ROI?
- 6 DTC eCommerce Websites with Killer Value Propositions
- Social Commerce: What It Is & What it Isn’t (Examples, Trends & Stats)
- 5 Non-obvious Product Pages Tips for Shopify Websites
- 40+ Customer Survey Questions That Marketers Should Ask
- 5 Benefits of Selling Direct to Consumer (DTC, D2C)
- Tips for Writing a Good Product Description for eCommerce Websites
- How to Write Value Propositions for eCommerce Websites