- September 27, 2016
- Sales & Marketing
Now that casual conversation has basically made the move onto platforms like Facebook and Snapchat, the primary use of email is business. But I don’t really have to tell you that. You’re probably no stranger to scores and scores of promotional emails from various sites (even ones you can’t remember subscribing to). You’re probably sick of seeing so many of them.
As a marketer, this puts you in a difficult spot. Because you know how important email marketing is. The problem is, if your email marketing campaigns don’t stand out, you’ll just be another part of the deluge of content …Read More
All posts by Sara McGuire
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- Value Proposition:What is It, How It Works, And Why You Should Pay Attention to It
- Are Customer Journey Maps More Than A Pretty Diagram? Are They Worth The Investment?
- The Importance of Same Day Delivery – Statistics and Trends
- A Case Against Personas
- The Importance of Influencer Marketing – Statistics and Trends
- How PURE Can Boost Your Website Conversion Rates To A Whole New Level
- How A Cognitive Walkthrough Can Improve Website Usability and Conversions
- Navigational Stress Tests: How to Increase Conversions With Three Simple Questions?
- Six Steps to Creating The Complete Customer Journey Maps
- Personas Strategy : What you Need to Know and How to Copy it