Buy Online Pick Up In Store – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Posted in Infographics
Did you know that nearly 67% of shoppers in the US have used Buy Online Pick Up In Store (BOPIS) in the past six months and 10% of all sales will be fulfilled by Click and Collect by 2025?
Check out our infographic “Buy Online Pick Up In Store” to know more about the evolution of BOPIS and latest buy online pick up in store statistics and trends.
Infographic by- Invesp Conversion Rate Optimization Services
To Publish this Image on your Blog or Website . Copy this code
75% of shoppers who have used BOPIS say they are likely to make an additional purchase and 49% of shoppers made unintended purchases while picking up their items in-store
10% of all sales will be fulfilled by Click and Collect by 2025
50% of respondents have decided where to shop online based on whether or not they could pick up in-store
90% of retailers plan to implement BOPIS by 2021
Top Reasons Why Consumer Prefer Buy Online Pick Up In Store
Reason %age Being able to see products before taking it home 77% Avoid shipping costs 65% Convenience 29% Being able to return the product instantly 23%
38% of retailers surveyed said BOPIS was key to bringing shoppers into the store
Main Business Reason for Offering Buy Online Pick Up In-store
Reason %age Gain an edge against Amazon 12.4% Keep up with competitors 31.6% Cater to millennial 15.6% Attract shoppers who make additional purchases 37.6% Other 2.8%
Biggest challengers Retailer Face While Managing BOPIS
Reason %age Logistics and inventory tracking 45.6% Managing and training staff 22.4% Customer information security 16.1% Return on investment 6%
Join 25,000+ Marketing Professionals
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the Invesp blog feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. or,receive weekly updates by email:
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- Crunching UX Data for Actionable Insights
- Which Comes First? Content or Layout?
- 6 Uncomfortable Thoughts On AB Testing
- Influencer Marketing Fraud – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Compliance gaining: What is it and how it can generate higher conversions?
- 15 Different AB Tests That Can Boost Your Lead Generation Conversions
- Polls —are they annoying pop-ups or can they derive value?
- US Online Grocery Shopping – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Tasks for a Usability test: Everything you need to know
- Writing open-ended and closed-ended questions for user research