The Importance of Customer Experience Management – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Posted in Infographics
Did you know that 99% of Customer Experience and Success leaders believe Customer Experience Management has a positive impact on their business. Customer experience is estimated to overtake price and product as the key brand differentiator by 2020 whereas 86% of consumers are willing to pay more for a great customer experience and 89% of companies expect to compete mostly or completely on the basis of Customer Experience in 2019. Check out our infographic on “The Importance of Customer Experience Management” for latest statistics and trends.
Infographic by- Conversion Rate Optimization By Invesp
To Publish this Image on your Blog or Website . Copy this code
84% of organizations working to improve CX report an increase in revenue.
More than 50% of organizations will redirect their investments to customer experience innovations
52% of consumers say they have made an additional purchase from a company after a positive customer service experience
Organizations that lead in CX outperformed laggards on the S&P 500 index by nearly 80%
More than 50% of organizations will redirect their investments to customer experience innovations by 2019
70% of consumers say they have already made a choice to support a company that delivers great customer service.
70% of companies that deliver exceptional customer experience use customer feedback
Only 43% of CX executives are highly confident in their company’s CX proficiencies and preparedness for the future
50% of consumer product investments will be redirected to customer experience innovations
Join 25,000+ Marketing Professionals
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the Invesp blog feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. or,receive weekly updates by email:
Connect with us
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- 6 Ideas to Improve Customer Experience Through Your Return Process
- Qualitative vs. Quantitative Research: Which one should you prioritize?
- Customer Testimonials: What is it, Why it Works and How to Use it
- The Best 9 Hotjar Alternatives of 2022 [In-Depth Comparison]
- Should You Choose In House or Agency For Your Marketing Efforts?
- User Research: The Process And The Value It Brings You
- What Is Click Tracking And How It Benefits You
- The Art of Creating Effective Calls to Action
- Open-ended Questions and Closed-ended Questions: What They Are and How They Affect User Research
- What is CRO Marketing and Why You Shouldn’t Ignore It