The Importance of Customer Experience Management – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Posted in Infographics
Did you know that 99% of Customer Experience and Success leaders believe Customer Experience Management has a positive impact on their business. Customer experience is estimated to overtake price and product as the key brand differentiator by 2020 whereas 86% of consumers are willing to pay more for a great customer experience and 89% of companies expect to compete mostly or completely on the basis of Customer Experience in 2019. Check out our infographic on “The Importance of Customer Experience Management” for latest statistics and trends.
Infographic by- Conversion Rate Optimization By Invesp
To Publish this Image on your Blog or Website . Copy this code
Infographic by- Invesp Conversion Rate Optimization
84% of organizations working to improve CX report an increase in revenue.
More than 50% of organizations will redirect their investments to customer experience innovations
52% of consumers say they have made an additional purchase from a company after a positive customer service experience
Organizations that lead in CX outperformed laggards on the S&P 500 index by nearly 80%
More than 50% of organizations will redirect their investments to customer experience innovations by 2019
70% of consumers say they have already made a choice to support a company that delivers great customer service.
70% of companies that deliver exceptional customer experience use customer feedback
Only 43% of CX executives are highly confident in their company’s CX proficiencies and preparedness for the future
50% of consumer product investments will be redirected to customer experience innovations
Join 25,000+ Marketing Professionals
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the Invesp blog feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. or,receive weekly updates by email:
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- Crunching UX Data for Actionable Insights
- Which Comes First? Content or Layout?
- 6 Uncomfortable Thoughts On AB Testing
- Influencer Marketing Fraud – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Compliance gaining: What is it and how it can generate higher conversions?
- 15 Different AB Tests That Can Boost Your Lead Generation Conversions
- Polls —are they annoying pop-ups or can they derive value?
- US Online Grocery Shopping – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Tasks for a Usability test: Everything you need to know
- Writing open-ended and closed-ended questions for user research