E-commerce Product Videos – How Videos on Product pages Can Increase Conversion Rate of E-commerce Website
- Posted in Infographics
Did you know that using e-commerce product videos on product pages can help you increase your online sales and boost the conversion rate of your e-commerce website? 73% of online consumers say they are more likely to buy a product after watching videos that explain how it works. 58% of consumers think companies with product videos can be trusted whereas 44% of consumers said they would purchase more products from an e-commerce website that feature product videos. In terms of adding products to cart, consumer who views a product video is up to 144% more likely to add that product to her cart than a consumer who watches no video. Check out our infographic to know the importance of having product videos on your e-commerce website product pages and how e-commerce product videos can boost the conversion rate of your website.
Infographic by- Invesp Conversion Rate Optimization Company
To Publish this Image on your Blog or Website . Copy this code
Videos enhance customer experience: Four times as many consumers (60%) would rather watch a product video than read product description.
74% of users who watched an explainer-video about a product subsequently bought it
44% of consumers say they would buy multiple products from an e-commerce website that features product videos
Product pages with videos see 37% more add-to-cart conversions than pages without videos.
52% of consumers say that watching product videos makes them more confident in online purchase decisions
Visitors who view product videos are 85% more likely to buy than visitors who do not
Ecommerce product pages with video convert up to 80% better than those without videos
My name is Ayat Shukairy, and I’m a co-founder and CCO at Invesp. Here’s a little more about me: At the very beginning of my career, I worked on countless high-profile e-commerce projects, helping diverse organizations optimize website copy. I realized, that although the copy was great and was generating more foot traffic, many of the sites performed poorly because of usability and design issues.View All Posts By Ayat Shukairy
Join 25,000+ Marketing Professionals
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the Invesp blog feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. or,receive weekly updates by email:
Connect with us
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- 6 Ideas to Improve Customer Experience Through Your Return Process
- Qualitative vs. Quantitative Research: Which one should you prioritize?
- Customer Testimonials: What is it, Why it Works and How to Use it
- The Best 9 Hotjar Alternatives of 2022 [In-Depth Comparison]
- Should You Choose In House or Agency For Your Marketing Efforts?
- User Research: The Process And The Value It Brings You
- What Is Click Tracking And How It Benefits You
- The Art of Creating Effective Calls to Action
- Open-ended Questions and Closed-ended Questions: What They Are and How They Affect User Research
- What is CRO Marketing and Why You Shouldn’t Ignore It