How Branding Influences Purchase Decisions [Infographic]
- Posted in Infographics
Did you know around 59% of shoppers prefer to buy new products from brands familiar to them, and 21% say they purchased a new product because it was from a brand they like? Check out our infographic “How Branding Influences Purchase Decisions” for latest statistics on how brands are influencing the shopping behavior of online consumers.
Infographic by- Invesp
To Publish this Image on your Blog or Website . Copy this code
38 percent of moms are more likely to buy products from brands that other women ‘Like’ on Facebook.
77% of brand conversations on social media are people looking for advice, information, or help.
Brands that inspire a higher emotional intensity receive 3x as much WOM (word-of-mouth) as less emotionally-connected brands.
Percentage of Brand Loyalty by Category and Gender
Category Men Women Apparel 30% 16% Automobiles 48% 40% Financial services and investments 43% 34% Home Electronics 34% 27% Hotel and Resort 32% 21% Household appliances 25% 18% Smartphones and tablets 47% 43%
Which Brand Attributes matter the most
Brand Attribute %age Trustworthiness 31% Creativeness 29% Intelligence 23% Authenticity 22% Confidence 21%
59% of consumers say their decision of when a brand becomes a favorite of theirs occurs right after their first purchase or when their service begins,
4 in 10 Americans Have Boycotted A Brand In the Past Year Due to Its Irresponsible Behavior
38 percent of people have recommended a brand they “like” or follow on a social network.
84 percent of B2B marketers listed brand awareness as the key content marketing goal for their business.
64% of respondents would open an email simply because they trusted the brand
Khalid Saleh is CEO and co-founder of Invesp. He is the co-author of Amazon.com bestselling book: "Conversion Optimization: The Art and Science of Converting Visitors into Customers." Khalid is an in-demand speaker who has presented at such industry events as SMX, SES, PubCon, Emetrics, ACCM and DMA, among others.View All Posts By Khalid Saleh
Join 25,000+ Marketing Professionals
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the Invesp blog feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. or,receive weekly updates by email:
Connect with us
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- 6 Ideas to Improve Customer Experience Through Your Return Process
- Qualitative vs. Quantitative Research: Which one should you prioritize?
- Customer Testimonials: What is it, Why it Works and How to Use it
- The Best 9 Hotjar Alternatives of 2022 [In-Depth Comparison]
- Should You Choose In House or Agency For Your Marketing Efforts?
- User Research: The Process And The Value It Brings You
- What Is Click Tracking And How It Benefits You
- The Art of Creating Effective Calls to Action
- Open-ended Questions and Closed-ended Questions: What They Are and How They Affect User Research
- What is CRO Marketing and Why You Shouldn’t Ignore It