How to Build a Brand Community from Scratch
Big companies can outspend you. Competitors can enter the market. Your product can be replicated.
But if your marketing or business strategy is centered around a brand community, you don’t lose sleep – because how you do your thing becomes more important than what you do.
One of the best things you can do for your brand is to build a community. I really like how Greg Isenberg demonstrates the value of a community vs. and audience:
A brand community is a group of customers who are brought together by their collective interest in a brand’s products, services, or values that represents a brand.
Most brands already have thousands of people who are interested in their products/services and the values that the brand stands for. All they have to do is bring those people together and create a strong brand community around them.
Knowing how challenging it is to build a brand community, we invited an ace who does this stuff for a living. Joe Glover has mastered the art of fostering communities that people care about. He’s built The Marketing Meetup – an engaged community of over 24,000 marketers from across the globe – and in this session, he’ll share how.
Now. We know there are tons of blog posts, podcasts, and videos out there that discuss building brand communities.
But here’s what makes this live session different:
Joe will walk you through every step he takes when building thriving brand communities. You will walk away from this session knowing what community truly is – and how you can start to build one yourself.
- You want to remove dependency on ads and promotions for traffic.
- You want to increase customer retention.
- You don’t want fluffy “tips,” you want to know how to build a community for your brand
- You want to create valuable brand advocates.
— then this session is 100% for you:
PS. Building a brand community will not happen overnight, but those willing to invest will reap the benefits. If you are interested in building a brand community of your own, you shouldn’t miss this session.
Simba Dube is the Growth Marketing Manager at Invesp. He is passionate about marketing strategy, digital marketing, content marketing, and customer experience optimization.View All Posts By Simba Dube
Join 25,000+ Marketing Professionals
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the Invesp blog feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. or,receive weekly updates by email:
Connect with us
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- My Experience Running Facebook Ads for the First Time
- A/B testing on Holidays: Is it Worth it?
- CRO or CVO: Which One Has Better ROI?
- 6 DTC eCommerce Websites with Killer Value Propositions
- Social Commerce: What It Is & What it Isn’t (Examples, Trends & Stats)
- 5 Non-obvious Product Pages Tips for Shopify Websites
- 40+ Customer Survey Questions That Marketers Should Ask
- 5 Benefits of Selling Direct to Consumer (DTC, D2C)
- Tips for Writing a Good Product Description for eCommerce Websites
- How to Write Value Propositions for eCommerce Websites