How to Improve Conversion Rate of Category Pages by 67%
- Posted in Webinars
E-commerce category pages share a similar template across verticals and are somewhat limited in terms of optimization options. However, understanding what your specific market needs and what will ease their search process to find the product they desire more easily and with no distractions is the key to funneling more visitors to the order confirmation. Learn more by attending our webinar which will feature several successful category page case studies.
Khalid Saleh is CEO and co-founder of Invesp. He is the co-author of Amazon.com bestselling book: "Conversion Optimization: The Art and Science of Converting Visitors into Customers." Khalid is an in-demand speaker who has presented at such industry events as SMX, SES, PubCon, Emetrics, ACCM and DMA, among others.View All Posts By Khalid Saleh
Join 25,000+ Marketing Professionals
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the Invesp blog feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. or,receive weekly updates by email:
Connect with us
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- How to Manage a Remote Team in a Way that Drives Business Growth
- 9 Best Digital Marketing Courses That Will Take Your Career to a Whole New Level
- How to Create a Unique Selling Proposition for e-Commerce (With Examples)
- Website Teardown Episode One: Diff Eyewear
- How To Build Thought Leadership From Scratch For Your Business
- Lessons from trying to Grow our Email list by 1000 Subscribers in 3 months
- My Experience Running Facebook Ads to Get More Newsletter Subscribers
- A/B testing on Holidays: Is it Worth it?
- CRO or CVO: Which One Has Better ROI?
- 6 DTC eCommerce Websites with Killer Value Propositions