Improving Website Navigation: How re-designing website navigation increased conversions by 50%:
Editor Note: We highly recommend that you implement the different ideas in this blog post through AB testing. Use the guide to conduct AB testing and figure out which of these ideas in the article works for your website visitors and which don’t. Download Invesp’s “The Essentials of Multivariate & AB Testing” now to start your testing program on the right foot.
Many companies don’t realize the importance of continuously evaluating the website from the visitor’s perspective. The catch is that it’s never “one type of visitor.” Considering where and how customers will pick up “scent” (the trail for conversion) varies from one market segment, buying stage, and persona to the next. Last week, Khalid and I presented our webinar on the topic of buyer momentum and scent, which if addressed on a website can produce optimal results and raise conversion rates tremendously. The webinar was centered around a case study of a test we conducted for one of our clients which resulted in a 50% increase in their conversion rates. We delved into the “how” and the “why” our client saw such a significant increase. Download the slides from our webinar: Improving Website Navigation.
Join 25,000+ Marketing Professionals
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the Invesp blog feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. or,receive weekly updates by email:
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- How to Use the Power of Selective Attention Phenomenon for Higher Conversion Rates
- Usability 101: Designing for A Better User Experience
- How to Use the Fresh Start Effect for Better Conversion Marketing
- Does CRO negatively impact SEO: Rivalry or friendship?
- How Long Should You Run an A/B Test for?
- Why you should run A/A tests in your conversion optimization program
- Your conversion optimization plan for peak seasons (including the holidays)
- The death of the average CRO
- How Digital Influences In-store Shopping Behavior – Statistics and Trends
- Review of digital marketing & SEM conferences: reflecting on my experience