The Importance Of Lead Nurturing – Statistics and Trends
- Posted in Infographics
Did you know that 80% of new leads never translate into sales and companies that excel at lead nurturing generate 50% more sales ready leads at a 33% lower cost. More than 35% of B2B marketers surveyed have established a lead nurturing strategy. Check out our infographic on “The importance of lead nurturing” for latest lead nurturing statistics and trends.
Infographic by- Invespcro.com
To Publish this Image on your Blog or Website . Copy this code
Nurtured leads make 47% larger purchases than non-nurtured leads
Lead nurturing emails get 4-10 times the response rate compared to standalone email blasts
Nurtured leads produce, on average, a 20% increase in sales opportunities versus non-nurtured leads
Top Goals and objectives of Lead Nurturing Program
Goals and Objectives %age Increase conversion rates 84% Increase the number of opportunities entering pipeline 82% Generate more warm, sales ready leads 74% Improve segmentation of prospects 53% To boost response to campaign 42% Lower the cost of qualified leads 38% Gain a higher acceptance of leads from sales 33% Deliver a customized experience through website 32%
Top Content Types for Lead Nurturing
Content Type %age E-books 71% White papers 83% Thought Leadership 41% Infographics 22% Interactive content 32% Video 22% On Demand Webinars 63%
Top Challenges of Lead Nurturing Program
Challenges %age Creating relevant content 59% Targeting by decision stage 49% Targeting by prospect persona 39% Nurturing campaign workflows 33% Personalizing campaigns 32% Multi-channel integration 31% Segmenting lead data 29%
Most Effective Online Channels for Lead Nurturing Campaign
Channel %age 78% Website 48% Social Media 39% Blog 30% Events 29% Search 24% Mobile 13%
Khalid Saleh is CEO and co-founder of Invesp. He is the co-author of Amazon.com bestselling book: "Conversion Optimization: The Art and Science of Converting Visitors into Customers." Khalid is an in-demand speaker who has presented at such industry events as SMX, SES, PubCon, Emetrics, ACCM and DMA, among others.View All Posts By Khalid Saleh
Join 25,000+ Marketing Professionals
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the Invesp blog feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. or,receive weekly updates by email:
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- Compliance gaining: What is it and how it can generate higher conversions?
- 15 Different AB Tests That Can Boost Your Lead Generation Conversions
- Polls —are they annoying pop-ups or can they derive value?
- US Online Grocery Shopping – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Tasks for a Usability test: Everything you need to know
- Writing open-ended and closed-ended questions for user research
- The Importance of Customer Experience Management – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Writing effective qualitative research notes
- Using session replay videos to identify conversion problems on a website
- What is the impact of a page on the site conversion rate?