The State of Local Digital Ad Spending – Statistics and Trends
- Posted in Infographics
Did you know US local digital ad spending is estimated to grow from 60.7 billion U.S. dollars in 2017 to 71.3 billion in 2022? Check out our infographic “The State of Local Digital Ad Spending” for latest US local ad spending statistics and trends.
Infographic by- Invesp Conversion Rate and Landing Page Optimization Services
Please copy and paste this code to publish this image on your blog or website.
40% of marketers plan on increasing their local digital spending in 2018
80% of mobile marketers are using location-based advertising, the majority of which highlighted it as a priority
Location-targeted mobile ad spend is estimated to be half of all mobile ad spend and reach $32.4 billion by 2021
Nearly two-thirds of marketers use location data for targeting ads and promotions, and nearly half for location-based offers
Local Inventory Ads (LIA) accounted for 19% of all Google Shopping clicks on phones.
More than 8 out of 10 marketers say location-based advertising and marketing produced growth in their customer base (85%), higher response rates (83%), and higher customer engagement (83%)
Using location data also gave them a deeper knowledge of their customers’ needs and interests (77%), improved ROI for their marketing and ad campaigns
Join 25,000+ Marketing Professionals
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the Invesp blog feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. or,receive weekly updates by email:
Connect with us
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- 6 Ideas to Improve Customer Experience Through Your Return Process
- Qualitative vs. Quantitative Research: Which one should you prioritize?
- Customer Testimonials: What is it, Why it Works and How to Use it
- The Best 9 Hotjar Alternatives of 2022 [In-Depth Comparison]
- Should You Choose In House or Agency For Your Marketing Efforts?
- User Research: The Process And The Value It Brings You
- What Is Click Tracking And How It Benefits You
- The Art of Creating Effective Calls to Action
- Open-ended Questions and Closed-ended Questions: What They Are and How They Affect User Research
- What is CRO Marketing and Why You Shouldn’t Ignore It