The State of Local Digital Ad Spending – Statistics and Trends
- Posted in Infographics
Did you know US local digital ad spending is estimated to grow from 60.7 billion U.S. dollars in 2017 to 71.3 billion in 2022? Check out our infographic “The State of Local Digital Ad Spending” for latest US local ad spending statistics and trends.
Infographic by- Invesp Conversion Rate and Landing Page Optimization Services
Please copy and paste this code to publish this image on your blog or website.
40% of marketers plan on increasing their local digital spending in 2018
80% of mobile marketers are using location-based advertising, the majority of which highlighted it as a priority
Location-targeted mobile ad spend is estimated to be half of all mobile ad spend and reach $32.4 billion by 2021
Nearly two-thirds of marketers use location data for targeting ads and promotions, and nearly half for location-based offers
Local Inventory Ads (LIA) accounted for 19% of all Google Shopping clicks on phones.
More than 8 out of 10 marketers say location-based advertising and marketing produced growth in their customer base (85%), higher response rates (83%), and higher customer engagement (83%)
Using location data also gave them a deeper knowledge of their customers’ needs and interests (77%), improved ROI for their marketing and ad campaigns
Join 25,000+ Marketing Professionals
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the Invesp blog feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. or,receive weekly updates by email:
Connect with us
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- The State of Fake Reviews – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- 11 Customer Service Psychology Secrets that go Down the Funnel, Not Down the Drain
- The State Of Supply Chain Management – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Measuring Customer Service Effectiveness: eCommerce Customer Service and Support Metrics that matter
- E-Commerce Chatbots – Using Chatbots Customer Support To Improve eCommerce Conversion Rate
- The Rise of E-commerce Subscription Model And Services – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- How to Optimize E-commerce Customer Service and Support for More Conversions?
- The Rise Of Direct To Consumer (D2C) Brands – Statistics and Trends
- How to Understand and Beat Competitors!
- 10 Ways To Boost Gift Cards And Wish Lists Conversions On Ecommerce Websites