Millennial Online Shopping Habits – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Posted in Infographics
Did you know that millennials now make more than 54% of their purchases online? Also, did you know that millennial spending in the US is estimated to account for 30% of total retail sales by 2020? Check out our infographic “Millennial Online Shopping Habits” for latest millennial online spending habits and trends.
Infographic by- Invesp Conversion Rate and Landing Page Optimization Services
To Publish this Image on your Blog or Website. Copy this code
67% of Millennials prefer to shop online rather than in-store
81.3% of millennials said they shop online at least once a month
45% of millennials admitted they prefer buying online because they can run comparisons on products and prices
Eight out of 10 millennials never buy anything without first reading a review
95.1% of millennials admit to impulse shopping
83% of Millennials are not concerned about security while online shopping
40% of millennials have used voice search before making a purchase online
More than 53% of millennials prefer to seek out details online rather than talk to store staff when they are in a shop
79% of millennials said they had purchased something from Amazon.com within the past month
61% of the millennial find it easier to chat to a retailer via digital communication channels such as text, online chat or messaging applications as opposed to visiting a physical location
The estimated frequency with which US millennial users use coupons when shopping online
Frequency %age Always 12% Very Often 21% Often 19% Sometimes 32% Never 16%
Join 25,000+ Marketing Professionals
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the Invesp blog feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. or,receive weekly updates by email:
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- Crunching UX Data for Actionable Insights
- Which Comes First? Content or Layout?
- 6 Uncomfortable Thoughts On AB Testing
- Influencer Marketing Fraud – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Compliance gaining: What is it and how it can generate higher conversions?
- 15 Different AB Tests That Can Boost Your Lead Generation Conversions
- Polls —are they annoying pop-ups or can they derive value?
- US Online Grocery Shopping – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Tasks for a Usability test: Everything you need to know
- Writing open-ended and closed-ended questions for user research