Millennial Online Shopping Habits – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Posted in Infographics
Did you know that millennials now make more than 54% of their purchases online? Also, did you know that millennial spending in the US is estimated to account for 30% of total retail sales by 2020? Check out our infographic “Millennial Online Shopping Habits” for latest millennial online spending habits and trends.
Infographic by- Invesp Conversion Rate and Landing Page Optimization Services
To Publish this Image on your Blog or Website. Copy this code
67% of Millennials prefer to shop online rather than in-store
81.3% of millennials said they shop online at least once a month
45% of millennials admitted they prefer buying online because they can run comparisons on products and prices
Eight out of 10 millennials never buy anything without first reading a review
95.1% of millennials admit to impulse shopping
83% of Millennials are not concerned about security while online shopping
40% of millennials have used voice search before making a purchase online
More than 53% of millennials prefer to seek out details online rather than talk to store staff when they are in a shop
79% of millennials said they had purchased something from Amazon.com within the past month
61% of the millennial find it easier to chat to a retailer via digital communication channels such as text, online chat or messaging applications as opposed to visiting a physical location
The estimated frequency with which US millennial users use coupons when shopping online
Frequency %age Always 12% Very Often 21% Often 19% Sometimes 32% Never 16%
Join 25,000+ Marketing Professionals
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the Invesp blog feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. or,receive weekly updates by email:
Connect with us
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- Optimizing Conversion Funnels: Where Should You Start First?
- How to Build a Brand Community from Scratch
- Should you hire a CRO Agency, Or should you use CRO Tools?
- How Good is your UX? Here’s How You can Measure it
- CRO Low-Hanging Fruits That Will Give You An Immediate Win
- How To Write Landing Pages That Convert Cold Traffic
- What does it take to successfully execute a CRO Program?
- Expert Advice on Developing a Hypothesis for Marketing Experimentation
- The Secret Sauce: 6 Traits Of A Great CRO Agency
- How To Align Your Business Goals With Your Conversion Goals