Murkier Waters Ahead: Evaluating Marketing Priorities for Growth
- Posted in Webinars
How do you achieve the right balance between activities that generate ROI with long-term brand building activities? How do you use past learnings and competitor positioning to make the right strategic decisions?
These are typical concerns I hear from CMOs and directors of digital marketing on a weekly basis.
If you think about it, the answers to these questions are not as straightforward as one would imagine – they are sophisticated and thought-provoking.
Join Khalid, Co-Founder and CEO of Invesp, as he shares insights on creating a marketing strategy that positions your brand in a way that will help you make strategic growth decisions.
From this webinar, you will walk away with:
- An understanding of the playing field you are on: We start by asking tough questions to understand the current situation, what assumptions are we making (valid and invalid), and outlining a variety of plausible and feasible immediate actions.
- A solid understanding of the bee-hive role in marketing: how to structure your marketing investment to generate the highest possible ROI.
- Knowledge of when to expand your spend and when to hold the line and save yourself from a lot of headaches.
Khalid Saleh is CEO and co-founder of Invesp. He is the co-author of Amazon.com bestselling book: "Conversion Optimization: The Art and Science of Converting Visitors into Customers." Khalid is an in-demand speaker who has presented at such industry events as SMX, SES, PubCon, Emetrics, ACCM and DMA, among others.View All Posts By Khalid Saleh
Join 25,000+ Marketing Professionals
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the Invesp blog feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. or,receive weekly updates by email:
Connect with us
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- The State of Fake Reviews – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- 11 Customer Service Psychology Secrets that go Down the Funnel, Not Down the Drain
- The State Of Supply Chain Management – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Measuring Customer Service Effectiveness: eCommerce Customer Service and Support Metrics that matter
- E-Commerce Chatbots – Using Chatbots Customer Support To Improve eCommerce Conversion Rate
- The Rise of E-commerce Subscription Model And Services – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- How to Optimize E-commerce Customer Service and Support for More Conversions?
- The Rise Of Direct To Consumer (D2C) Brands – Statistics and Trends
- How to Understand and Beat Competitors!
- 10 Ways To Boost Gift Cards And Wish Lists Conversions On Ecommerce Websites