The Importance of Sale Follow Ups – Statistics and Trends
- Posted in Infographics
Did you know that 60% of customers say no four times before saying yes whereas 48% of salespeople never even make a single follow up attempt?
Check out our infographic to know more about the importance of effective Sales follow-ups and latest sales follow-ups statistics and trends.
Infographic by- Landing Page Optimization Services By Invesp
To Publish this Image on your Blog or Website . Copy this code
48% of salespeople never even make a single follow up attempt
60% of customers say no four times before saying yes
80% of sales require 5 follow-up calls whereas 44% of salespeople give up after one follow-up call
Number of Attempts %age of Sales Personnel Give Up After “No” After one No 44% After 2 No’s 22% After 3 No’s 14% After 4 No’s 12%
35-50% of sales go to the vendor that responds first
Following up with web leads within 5 minutes makes you 9 times more likely to engage with them
Salespeople who contacted prospects within an hour of receiving a query were 60 times as likely to qualify the lead as those who waited 24 hours or longer to contact the prospect
75% of online buyers want to receive between 2-4 phone calls before a company gives up; 12% would like a company to try as many times as it takes to get a hold of them
70% of salespeople stop at one email. Yet if you send more emails, you’ve got a 25% chance to hear back
42% of people would be encouraged to make a purchase if the sales rep called back at an agreed-upon, specified time
57% of people said they would be encouraged to make a purchase from a salesperson who doesn’t try to apply pressure or hassle them when following up
Join 25,000+ Marketing Professionals
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the Invesp blog feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. or,receive weekly updates by email:
Connect with us
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- Website Teardown Episode One: Diff Eyewear
- How To Build Thought Leadership From Scratch For Your Business
- Lessons from trying to Grow our Email list by 1000 Subscribers in 3 months
- My Experience Running Facebook Ads to Get More Newsletter Subscribers
- A/B testing on Holidays: Is it Worth it?
- CRO or CVO: Which One Has Better ROI?
- 6 DTC eCommerce Websites with Killer Value Propositions
- Social Commerce: What It Is & What it Isn’t (Examples, Trends & Stats)
- 5 Non-obvious Product Pages Tips for Shopify Websites
- 40+ Customer Survey Questions That Marketers Should Ask