Social Networking Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Posted in Social Media
Check our Infographic “Social Networking Statistics and Trends” to understand how social networking grew in 2011. How much time social networking users spent on social media sites? Which countries have to most active social networking users? What were the most shared social media stories of 2011 and Lot more.
Infographic by- Invesp
To Publish this Image on your Blog or Website . Copy this code
There are more than 1.2 Billion Social Networking users in the World.
82% of World’s online population is on Social networking sites
Nearly 20% of overall time spent online is spent on Social Networking Sites – i.e. Nearly 1 in every 5 minutes
Israel has the World’s most active social networking users in world.
Top 10 Countries with most active Social Networking users
Countries Average Hours per Visitor (per month) Israel 11.1 Argentina 10.7 Russia 10.4 Turkey 10.2 Chile 9.8 Philippines 8.7 Colombia 8.5 Peru 8.3 Venezuela 7.9 Canada 7.7
Women Spend more time on Social Networking Sites than Men
Female (Hours Spent per month) Male (Hours Spent per month) WorldWide 6.5 5.0 Latin America 8.2 6.9 Europe 8.2 6.3 North America 7.9 6.0 Asia Pacific 3.3 2.7
Social Networking Engagement by Age Group
Age Female (Hours per month) Male (Hours per month) 55+ 4.9 2.7 45-54 6.4 3.9 35-44 5.6 3.9 25-34 5.8 4.9 15-24 8.6 7.5
Countries with Highest Mobile Social Networking Penetration
Country % of Mobile Audience UK 35.4 US 32.3 Spain 25.3 France 22.8 Italy 22.1 Japan 20.2 Germany 17.8
Khalid Saleh is CEO and co-founder of Invesp. He is the co-author of Amazon.com bestselling book: "Conversion Optimization: The Art and Science of Converting Visitors into Customers." Khalid is an in-demand speaker who has presented at such industry events as SMX, SES, PubCon, Emetrics, ACCM and DMA, among others.View All Posts By Khalid Saleh
Join 25,000+ Marketing Professionals
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the Invesp blog feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. or,receive weekly updates by email:
Connect with us
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- 8 Ideas on How to Increase Conversions on 404 Error Pages
- Using JTBD Framework to Write Welcome Emails
- The Paradox of Human Behavior in Web Design: Novel vs. Routine Tasks
- 13 tips that helped us improve a landing page conversions by 25%
- The State Of Video Marketing – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- The State of Social Media Customer Support – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Post-Holiday Marketing Strategies that increase conversions
- Infinite Scrolling on eCommerce: Is it for every website?
- How to Run Promotions Without Deep Discounts
- This is how people make decisions (with real life examples)