The State of A/B Testing [Infographic]
A/B testing is testing multiple variations of a webpage against the original (control) to determine which of them generates more conversions. But how is it used for website optimization? Check out our infographic “The State of A/B Testing” for latest A/B testing statistics and trends.
Infographic by- Invesp Conversions
To Publish this Image on your Blog or Website . Copy this code
A/B testing is the second most popular CRO method after customer journey analysis
71%of companies are doing two or more tests per month
Website 77% of companies Landing page 60% of companies 59% of companies Paid search 58% of companies
Call-to-action buttons have become the most popular website elements for testing
But only 44% of companies use split testing software
58% of companies use A/B testing for conversion rate optimization and 35% of companies plan to use A/B testing for conversion rate optimization.
60% of companies believe that A/B testing is “highly valuable” for conversion optimization.
63% of companies believe that is it not difficult to implement A/B testing while 7% believe that A/B testing is very difficult to implement.
A/B testing is the most used testing for desktop websites, when usability testing is the most popular one for mobile and desktop.
Only 1 out of 8 A/B tests have driven significant change
Running 2-3 website tests per month appears to be the optimal amount for improvement and increased satisfaction
It turns out that A/B testing is the second most popular CRO method after customer journey analysis and 71% of companies are doing two or more tests per month.
Khalid Saleh is CEO and co-founder of Invesp. He is the co-author of Amazon.com bestselling book: "Conversion Optimization: The Art and Science of Converting Visitors into Customers." Khalid is an in-demand speaker who has presented at such industry events as SMX, SES, PubCon, Emetrics, ACCM and DMA, among others.View All Posts By Khalid Saleh
Join 25,000+ Marketing Professionals
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the Invesp blog feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. or,receive weekly updates by email:
Connect with us
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- Landing Page Optimization Tactics For Different Sources of Traffic
- Radical Differentiation: 5 Key Steps to Improving Conversions
- What Causes DTC eCommerce Brands To Fail?
- The Counterintuitive Path to Brag-worthy Product Page Optimization
- The State of Visual Search – Statistics and Trends
- 10 Ways to Increase Conversions In Your D2C eCommerce Store
- How D2C eCommerce Brands Can Engage With Customers
- 6 Top eCommerce KPIs You Should Monitor For Better Conversions.
- 6 Post-Purchase Strategies that Improve Customer Experience (with Examples)
- Revenue Marketing: Strategies you can use to close small and large deals