The State Of Video Marketing – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Posted in Infographics
Videos have become an effective tool for marketing with more than 90% of marketers now consider video marketing as an integral part of their marketing strategy.
80% of online businesses are now using videos as a marketing tool up from 63% last year.
By 2022, videos are estimated to account for 82% of the overall internet traffic.
Our infographic “The State of Video Marketing” covers the latest video marketing statistics and trends and how videos help online shoppers in making purchasing decisions.
Infographic by- Invesp Landing Page Optimization
To Publish this Image on your Blog or Website . Copy this code
Infographic by- Invesp Conversion Rate Optimization
81% of businesses use video as a marketing tool — up from 63% over the last year
6 out of 10 people would rather watch online videos than television
How Videos helping Video Marketers Growing Their Business
Reason %age of Video Marketers Increase traffic to website 87% Increase the average time their visitors spend on page 81% Increase user understanding of their product or service 95% Generate leads 83% Increase in Sales 80% Reduce the number of support calls 43%
90% of consumers claim that video helps them make a purchasing decision
Social media posts with video have 48% more views and get shared 1200% more than text and images combined
71% of people watch more video than they did a year ago
72% of consumers use video to learn about a product instead of reading the text in a user’s manual
52% of marketers say video is the type of content with the best ROI
64% of consumers will make a purchase after watching branded videos on social platforms
Online videos will make up more than 82% of all consumer internet traffic by 2022, 15 times higher than it was in 2017
85% of marketers believe video is a beneficial way to earn attention online whereas 88% of brands are dedicated to spending more on video campaigns in the future
Join 25,000+ Marketing Professionals
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the Invesp blog feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. or,receive weekly updates by email:
Connect with us
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- Landing Page Optimization Tactics For Different Sources of Traffic
- Radical Differentiation: 5 Key Steps to Improving Conversions
- What Causes DTC eCommerce Brands To Fail?
- The Counterintuitive Path to Brag-worthy Product Page Optimization
- The State of Visual Search – Statistics and Trends
- 10 Ways to Increase Conversions In Your D2C eCommerce Store
- How D2C eCommerce Brands Can Engage With Customers
- 6 Top eCommerce KPIs You Should Monitor For Better Conversions.
- 6 Post-Purchase Strategies that Improve Customer Experience (with Examples)
- Revenue Marketing: Strategies you can use to close small and large deals