The State Of Video Marketing – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Posted in Infographics
Videos have become an effective tool for marketing with more than 90% of marketers now consider video marketing as an integral part of their marketing strategy.
80% of online businesses are now using videos as a marketing tool up from 63% last year.
By 2022, videos are estimated to account for 82% of the overall internet traffic.
Our infographic “The State of Video Marketing” covers the latest video marketing statistics and trends and how videos help online shoppers in making purchasing decisions.
Infographic by- Invesp Landing Page Optimization
To Publish this Image on your Blog or Website . Copy this code
81% of businesses use video as a marketing tool — up from 63% over the last year
6 out of 10 people would rather watch online videos than television
How Videos helping Video Marketers Growing Their Business
Reason %age of Video Marketers Increase traffic to website 87% Increase the average time their visitors spend on page 81% Increase user understanding of their product or service 95% Generate leads 83% Increase in Sales 80% Reduce the number of support calls 43%
90% of consumers claim that video helps them make a purchasing decision
Social media posts with video have 48% more views and get shared 1200% more than text and images combined
71% of people watch more video than they did a year ago
72% of consumers use video to learn about a product instead of reading the text in a user’s manual
52% of marketers say video is the type of content with the best ROI
64% of consumers will make a purchase after watching branded videos on social platforms
Online videos will make up more than 82% of all consumer internet traffic by 2022, 15 times higher than it was in 2017
85% of marketers believe video is a beneficial way to earn attention online whereas 88% of brands are dedicated to spending more on video campaigns in the future
Join 25,000+ Marketing Professionals
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the Invesp blog feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. or,receive weekly updates by email:
Connect with us
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- 6 Ideas to Improve Customer Experience Through Your Return Process
- Qualitative vs. Quantitative Research: Which one should you prioritize?
- Customer Testimonials: What is it, Why it Works and How to Use it
- The Best 9 Hotjar Alternatives of 2022 [In-Depth Comparison]
- Should You Choose In House or Agency For Your Marketing Efforts?
- User Research: The Process And The Value It Brings You
- What Is Click Tracking And How It Benefits You
- The Art of Creating Effective Calls to Action
- Open-ended Questions and Closed-ended Questions: What They Are and How They Affect User Research
- What is CRO Marketing and Why You Shouldn’t Ignore It