Why Welcome Emails Are Important – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Posted in Infographics
Did you know Welcome emails generate 4x more opens and 5x more clicks than regular email marketing campaigns? did you also know that the average open rate for welcome emails is a whopping 50% which makes them 86% more effective than standard newsletters? Check out our infographic to know why welcome emails are important for your marketing campaigns and the latest in welcome email effectiveness statistics and trends.
Infographic by- Invesp Conversion Rate and Landing Page Optimization Services
Please copy and paste this code to publish this image on your blog or website.
74% of people are expecting to receive a welcome email immediately after they subscribe to your list
Only 57.7% of brands send Welcome emails to their newly subscribed users
Welcome emails on average generate up to 320% more revenue per email basis than other promotional emails
Subscribers who receive a Welcome email show 33% more engagement with the brand
Welcome emails that contain offer can boost revenue by 30% per email compared to welcome emails with no offer
Welcome emails have 14.4% click rate compared to just 2.7% in other types
The conversion rate is 0.94% for welcome emails (4.01% for real-time messages) compared to 0.10% for a typical email
50% of Welcome emails are sent immediately after the user has subscribed
Join 25,000+ Marketing Professionals
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the Invesp blog feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. or,receive weekly updates by email:
Connect with us
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- Website Teardown Episode One: Diff Eyewear
- How To Build Thought Leadership From Scratch For Your Business
- Lessons from trying to Grow our Email list by 1000 Subscribers in 3 months
- My Experience Running Facebook Ads to Get More Newsletter Subscribers
- A/B testing on Holidays: Is it Worth it?
- CRO or CVO: Which One Has Better ROI?
- 6 DTC eCommerce Websites with Killer Value Propositions
- Social Commerce: What It Is & What it Isn’t (Examples, Trends & Stats)
- 5 Non-obvious Product Pages Tips for Shopify Websites
- 40+ Customer Survey Questions That Marketers Should Ask