Why Welcome Emails Are Important – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]By Lisa Ross+
- Posted in Infographics
Did you know Welcome emails generate 4x more opens and 5x more clicks than regular email marketing campaigns? did you also know that the average open rate for welcome emails is a whopping 50% which makes them 86% more effective than standard newsletters? Check out our infographic to know why welcome emails are important for your marketing campaigns and the latest in welcome email effectiveness statistics and trends.
Infographic by- Invesp Conversion Rate and Landing Page Optimization Services
Please copy and paste this code to publish this image on your blog or website.
74% of people are expecting to receive a welcome email immediately after they subscribe to your list
Only 57.7% of brands send Welcome emails to their newly subscribed users
Welcome emails on average generate up to 320% more revenue per email basis than other promotional emails
Subscribers who receive a Welcome email show 33% more engagement with the brand
Welcome emails that contain offer can boost revenue by 30% per email compared to welcome emails with no offer
Welcome emails have 14.4% click rate compared to just 2.7% in other types
The conversion rate is 0.94% for welcome emails (4.01% for real-time messages) compared to 0.10% for a typical email
50% of Welcome emails are sent immediately after the user has subscribed
Join 25,000+ Marketing Professionals
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the Invesp blog feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. or,receive weekly updates by email:
Connect with us
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- Breadcrumbs Navigation: What Is Its Impact On E-commerce User Engagement and Conversion Rates
- Can A/B Testing Impact SEO?
- How Marketers Can Use Push Notifications: A Complete Guide
- How to Apply Hicks Law in Web Design: Tips and Best Practices
- How To Use ChatGPT For CRO Purposes
- How to Conduct a CRO Audit in 10 Steps
- Budgeting for CRO: How Much Should You Spend On Conversion Optimization
- Blackhat CRO and the Line We Shouldn’t Cross
- Shopify vs BigCommerce: Which eCommerce Platform Should You Choose?
- 15 Best Chrome Extensions for Marketers