The following case study was conducted to increase a website conversion rate through improving site navigation and helping customers locate the products they are looking for. The test was designed to result for an increase in conversion, as well as of course, overall customer satisfaction with regard to navigation and site experience.
PrintGlobe was founded in 1995 in Texas to enable clients to design, quote and order a wide range of graphic and printing products. Today, PrintGlobeis the default destination for many for printing products and services.
PrintGlobe believes in providing the most comprehensive range of printing services …Read More
There’s a golden rule to conversion optimization that is actually crucial to understand before you begin any optimization effort: What works for one site, may not work for yours (even if they’re in the same vertical). This is key for many reasons because once you understand this rule, reckless copying off competitor sites will stop, and many blogs or books that give all the “conversion” secrets will be appropriately deemed as useless. There is never a one size fits all in conversion. There are best practices, sure, but never assume that there are single answers. Take something as simple as …Read More
Editor note: If you are looking to get more information on the design of call to action buttons, we highly recommend reading our complete guide to effective CTA buttons.
Website owners are often surprised by how giving visitors easy to locate options, and often repeating a “Call to Actions” multiple times on a page, can lead to significant increases in conversions.
Our customer, Fulcrum Gallery, a company that specializes in selling of art pieces online, was facing major conversion issues. Our analytics assessment pointed to several areas, which we can focus on: the homepage, product pages, checkout process, …Read More
Connect with us
- Revenue Marketing: Strategies you can use to close small and large deals
- Customer Retention: 5 Powerful Strategies That Guarantee Growth
- Abandoned Cart Emails: Using Psychological Principles To Influence Customers’ Decisions
- The Mighty Product Page: Rethinking Product Descriptions
- Designing A Content Engine: How To Create & Distribute To Drive Results
- 8 Ideas on How to Increase Conversions on 404 Error Pages
- Using JTBD Framework to Write Welcome Emails
- The Paradox of Human Behavior in Web Design: Novel vs. Routine Tasks
- 13 tips that helped us improve a landing page conversions by 25%
- The State Of Video Marketing – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
Latest Blog Posts