Join us for another information filled webinar!
For the majority of e-commerce stores, a product pages should convert the majority of its traffic through proper persuasion, anxiety alleviation, and better usability. However, product pages for many e-commerce websites suffer from a low Product Page Effectiveness Rate (PPER). In this webinar you will learn:
What is Product Page Effectiveness Rate (PPER)? How can you improve your e-commerce product page effectiveness? What are the bottle necks that are stopping visitors from clicking on the add to cart button?
We understand that your time is limited and that you have a million …Read More
The following case study was conducted to increase a website conversion rate through improving site navigation and helping customers locate the products they are looking for. The test was designed to result for an increase in conversion, as well as of course, overall customer satisfaction with regard to navigation and site experience.
PrintGlobe was founded in 1995 in Texas to enable clients to design, quote and order a wide range of graphic and printing products. Today, PrintGlobeis the default destination for many for printing products and services.
PrintGlobe believes in providing the most comprehensive range of printing services …Read More
There’s a golden rule to conversion optimization that is actually crucial to understand before you begin any optimization effort: What works for one site, may not work for yours (even if they’re in the same vertical). This is key for many reasons because once you understand this rule, reckless copying off competitor sites will stop, and many blogs or books that give all the “conversion” secrets will be appropriately deemed as useless. There is never a one size fits all in conversion. There are best practices, sure, but never assume that there are single answers. Take something as simple as …Read More
Editor note: If you are looking to get more information on the design of call to action buttons, we highly recommend reading our complete guide to effective CTA buttons.
Website owners are often surprised by how giving visitors easy to locate options, and often repeating a “Call to Actions” multiple times on a page, can lead to significant increases in conversions.
Our customer, Fulcrum Gallery, a company that specializes in selling of art pieces online, was facing major conversion issues. Our analytics assessment pointed to several areas, which we can focus on: the homepage, product pages, checkout process, …Read More
- Value Proposition:What is It, How It Works, And Why You Should Pay Attention to It
- Are Customer Journey Maps More Than A Pretty Diagram? Are They Worth The Investment?
- The Importance of Same Day Delivery – Statistics and Trends
- A Case Against Personas
- The Importance of Influencer Marketing – Statistics and Trends
- How PURE Can Boost Your Website Conversion Rates To A Whole New Level
- How A Cognitive Walkthrough Can Improve Website Usability and Conversions
- Navigational Stress Tests: How to Increase Conversions With Three Simple Questions?
- Six Steps to Creating The Complete Customer Journey Maps
- Personas Strategy : What you Need to Know and How to Copy it
Latest Blog Posts