The following case study was conducted to increase a website conversion rate through improving site navigation and helping customers locate the products they are looking for. The test was designed to result for an increase in conversion, as well as of course, overall customer satisfaction with regard to navigation and site experience.
PrintGlobe was founded in 1995 in Texas to enable clients to design, quote and order a wide range of graphic and printing products. Today, PrintGlobeis the default destination for many for printing products and services.
PrintGlobe believes in providing the most comprehensive range of printing services …Read More
There’s a golden rule to conversion optimization that is actually crucial to understand before you begin any optimization effort: What works for one site, may not work for yours (even if they’re in the same vertical). This is key for many reasons because once you understand this rule, reckless copying off competitor sites will stop, and many blogs or books that give all the “conversion” secrets will be appropriately deemed as useless. There is never a one size fits all in conversion. There are best practices, sure, but never assume that there are single answers. Take something as simple as …Read More
Editor note: If you are looking to get more information on the design of call to action buttons, we highly recommend reading our complete guide to effective CTA buttons.
Website owners are often surprised by how giving visitors easy to locate options, and often repeating a “Call to Actions” multiple times on a page, can lead to significant increases in conversions.
Our customer, Fulcrum Gallery, a company that specializes in selling of art pieces online, was facing major conversion issues. Our analytics assessment pointed to several areas, which we can focus on: the homepage, product pages, checkout process, …Read More
Connect with us
- My Experience Running Facebook Ads for the First Time
- A/B testing on Holidays: Is it Worth it?
- CRO or CVO: Which One Has Better ROI?
- 6 DTC eCommerce Websites with Killer Value Propositions
- Social Commerce: What It Is & What it Isn’t (Examples, Trends & Stats)
- 5 Non-obvious Product Pages Tips for Shopify Websites
- 40+ Customer Survey Questions That Marketers Should Ask
- 5 Benefits of Selling Direct to Consumer (DTC, D2C)
- Tips for Writing a Good Product Description for eCommerce Websites
- How to Write Value Propositions for eCommerce Websites
Latest Blog Posts