Chatbots In Customer Service – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Posted in Infographics
The use of chatbots in customer service industry is growing. According to estimates, more than 67% of consumers worldwide used a chatbot for customer support in the past year and around 85% of all customer interactions will be handled without a human agent by 2020. 40% of consumers do not care whether a chatbot or a real human helps them, as long as they are getting the help they need. Chatbots can save up to 30% in customer support cost and can help businesses save on customer service costs by speeding up response times and answering up to 80% of routine questions. Check out our infographic on chatbots in customer service industry for latest statistics and trends.
Infographic by- Invesp Landing page Optimization Company
To Publish this Image on your Blog or Website . Copy this code
Infographic by- Invesp Conversion Rate Optimization Company
34% of executives say the time they freed up using chatbots allows them to focus on deep thinking and creating
40% of consumers don’t care whether a chatbot or a person answers their customer service questions
Top benefits of Chatbots according to customers
Benefits %age 24-hour service 64% Getting an instant response 55% Getting answers to simple questions 55% Easy communication 51% Friendliness and approachability 32%
Top Ways Consumers are using Chatbots
How consumers are using Chatbots %age Getting a quick answer in emergency 37% Resolving a complaint or problem 35% Getting Detailed answers 35% Finding a human customer service 34% Making a reservation 33% Paying a bill 29% Buying a basic item 27% Getting ideas for purchases 22% Others 14%
Acceptance of artificial intelligence chatbots by customer (by Industry)
Industry %age Online Retail 34% Healthcare 27% Telecommunications 25% Banking 20% Financial Advice 20% Insurance 15% Government 10%
My name is Ayat Shukairy, and I’m a co-founder and CCO at Invesp. Here’s a little more about me: At the very beginning of my career, I worked on countless high-profile e-commerce projects, helping diverse organizations optimize website copy. I realized, that although the copy was great and was generating more foot traffic, many of the sites performed poorly because of usability and design issues.View All Posts By Ayat Shukairy
Join 25,000+ Marketing Professionals
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the Invesp blog feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. or,receive weekly updates by email:
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- Compliance gaining: What is it and how it can generate higher conversions?
- 15 Different AB Tests That Can Boost Your Lead Generation Conversions
- Polls —are they annoying pop-ups or can they derive value?
- US Online Grocery Shopping – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Tasks for a Usability test: Everything you need to know
- Writing open-ended and closed-ended questions for user research
- The Importance of Customer Experience Management – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Writing effective qualitative research notes
- Using session replay videos to identify conversion problems on a website
- What is the impact of a page on the site conversion rate?