The Importance of Cross Selling and E-commerce Product Recommendations – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Posted in Infographics
Did you know shoppers that clicked a product recommendation were nearly 2x as likely to come back to the site and personalized product recommendations account for just 7% of visits but 26% of revenue?
Check out our infographic on “The importance of cross-selling and E-commerce product recommendations” for the latest e-commerce product recommendations statistics and trends.
Infographic by- Invesp Conversion Rate and Landing Page Optimization Services
To Publish this Image on your Blog or Website . Copy this code
37% of shoppers that clicked a recommendation during their first visit returned, compared to just 19% of shoppers that didn’t click a recommendation during their first visit.
Purchases, where a recommendation was clicked, saw a 10% higher AOV and 5 times higher per-visit as compared to purchases where a recommendation was not clicked
Shoppers that clicked on recommendations are 4.5x more likely to add items to cart and complete their purchase
Personalized product recommendations is estimated to account for more than 35% of purchases on Amazon
49% of consumers said they have purchased a product that they did not initially intend to buy after receiving a personalized recommendation
52% of consumers would share personal data in exchange for product recommendations
54% of retailers reported product recommendation as the key driver of the average order value in the customer purchase
75% of customers are more likely to buy based on personalized recommendations
Join 25,000+ Marketing Professionals
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the Invesp blog feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. or,receive weekly updates by email:
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- US Online Grocery Shopping – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Tasks for a Usability test: Everything you need to know
- Writing open-ended and closed-ended questions for user research
- The Importance of Customer Experience Management – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Writing effective qualitative research notes
- Using session replay videos to identify conversion problems on a website
- What is the impact of a page on the site conversion rate?
- Stop confusing usability with conversion
- Beware of mind games
- My thoughts on Basecamp new head of marketing position