Influencer Marketing Fraud – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Posted in Infographics
Editor Note: We highly recommend that you implement the different ideas in this blog post through AB testing. Use the guide to conduct AB testing and figure out which of these ideas in the article works for your website visitors and which don’t. Download Invesp’s “The Essentials of Multivariate & AB Testing” now to start your testing program on the right foot.
Did you know Fake influencer follower fraud to cost companies $1.3B in 2019. Influencer fraud occurs when fake influencers connect with brands and promise to work on a campaign with them. Check out our infographic to know more about the Influencer Marketing Fraud and latest influencer marketing fraud statistics and trends.
Infographic by- Conversion Rate Optimization Services By Invesp
To Publish this Image on your Blog or Website . Copy this code
Influencer marketing spend is estimated to be $8.5 billion in 2019 and to hit up to $10 billion by 2020
50% of marketers named spotting fake followers as a chief challenge of influencer marketing
63% of marketers and brands admitted to having personal experience with influencer fraud in past campaigns
Up to 20% of mid-level influencers between 50,000 and 100,000 followers are likely fraudulent
Up to 24% of influencers have falsely manipulated their engagement numbers
Approximately 38 % of influencers resorting to tactics that artificially inflate their posts’ comment numbers
Over 60% of influencers use artificial methods of Instagram growth
More than 22% of influencers have suspicious growth anomalies
Over 38% of influencers use suspicious methods to grow their engagement
Up to 50% of engagement levels on sponsored content is fake
Join 25,000+ Marketing Professionals
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the Invesp blog feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. or,receive weekly updates by email:
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- Crunching UX Data for Actionable Insights
- Which Comes First? Content or Layout?
- 6 Uncomfortable Thoughts On AB Testing
- Influencer Marketing Fraud – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Compliance gaining: What is it and how it can generate higher conversions?
- 15 Different AB Tests That Can Boost Your Lead Generation Conversions
- Polls —are they annoying pop-ups or can they derive value?
- US Online Grocery Shopping – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Tasks for a Usability test: Everything you need to know
- Writing open-ended and closed-ended questions for user research