Influencer Marketing Fraud – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Posted in Infographics
Did you know Fake influencer follower fraud to cost companies $1.3B in 2019. Influencer fraud occurs when fake influencers connect with brands and promise to work on a campaign with them. Check out our infographic to know more about the Influencer Marketing Fraud and latest influencer marketing fraud statistics and trends.
Infographic by- Conversion Rate Optimization Services By Invesp
To Publish this Image on your Blog or Website . Copy this code
Influencer marketing spend is estimated to be $8.5 billion in 2019 and to hit up to $10 billion by 2020
50% of marketers named spotting fake followers as a chief challenge of influencer marketing
63% of marketers and brands admitted to having personal experience with influencer fraud in past campaigns
Up to 20% of mid-level influencers between 50,000 and 100,000 followers are likely fraudulent
Up to 24% of influencers have falsely manipulated their engagement numbers
Approximately 38 % of influencers resorting to tactics that artificially inflate their posts’ comment numbers
Over 60% of influencers use artificial methods of Instagram growth
More than 22% of influencers have suspicious growth anomalies
Over 38% of influencers use suspicious methods to grow their engagement
Up to 50% of engagement levels on sponsored content is fake
Join 25,000+ Marketing Professionals
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the Invesp blog feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. or,receive weekly updates by email:
Connect with us
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- Augmented Reality in E-commerce – Statistics and Trends
- The illusion of Completeness: How to break this fatal UX design mistake
- How to Analyze A/B Test Results
- JTBD and using it on Conversion Projects
- How much does it cost to hire a CRO firm?
- Road Map to Effective Personalization: When, how and what to do!
- 6 Usability Pitfalls that Developers Should Avoid
- Crunching UX Data for Actionable Insights
- Which Comes First? Content or Layout?
- 6 uncomfortable thoughts on AB testing | #CRO