The Importance of Multichannel Marketing – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
More and more online business now understand the importance of multichannel marketing and the importance of being present at all the channels where customers are. Majority of customer use multiple channels to complete a purchase and Multichannel marketing provides customers more than one channel to complete a transaction. Check out our infographic to know about the importance of multi-channel marketing and latest multichannel marketing statistics and trends.
Infographic by- Invesp Conversion Optimization Consulting Company
To Publish this Image on your Blog or Website . Copy this code
52% of Marketers use 3 to 4 marketing channels as compared to 44% in 2015
Key Focus for Adopting Multi Channel Marketing Strategy
Focus %age To stay in line with current marketing trends 32% ROI from Multichannel campaigns 30% Pressure from board to adopt multi-channel marketing 25% To get ahead of competitors 13%
Multi-channel shoppers spend 3 times more than single-channel shoppers.
%age of Multichannel marketing budget allocated to each channel
Channel %age Social Media 16% 14% Advertising 14% Web 14% Events 13% Mobile 12% Video 11%
Major Barriers to Implement Multichannel Marketing
Challenges %age Lack of time and resources 23% Lack of buy in at board level of investment 23% Lack of investment in tools 21% Lack of understanding to develop multichannel campaigns 21% Difficult to roll out multichannel campaigns 11% Other 1%
Only 30% of marketers are highly confident of their ability to deliver multi-channel strategy followed by 67% which are only somewhat confident.
50% of multi-channel marketers say they “usually” or “always” hit their financial targets.
Khalid Saleh is CEO and co-founder of Invesp. He is the co-author of Amazon.com bestselling book: "Conversion Optimization: The Art and Science of Converting Visitors into Customers." Khalid is an in-demand speaker who has presented at such industry events as SMX, SES, PubCon, Emetrics, ACCM and DMA, among others.View All Posts By Khalid Saleh
Join 25,000+ Marketing Professionals
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the Invesp blog feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. or,receive weekly updates by email:
Connect with us
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- 6 Ideas to Improve Customer Experience Through Your Return Process
- Qualitative vs. Quantitative Research: Which one should you prioritize?
- Customer Testimonials: What is it, Why it Works and How to Use it
- The Best 9 Hotjar Alternatives of 2022 [In-Depth Comparison]
- Should You Choose In House or Agency For Your Marketing Efforts?
- User Research: The Process And The Value It Brings You
- What Is Click Tracking And How It Benefits You
- The Art of Creating Effective Calls to Action
- Open-ended Questions and Closed-ended Questions: What They Are and How They Affect User Research
- What is CRO Marketing and Why You Shouldn’t Ignore It