Stop Listening To The Customer
- Posted in Webinars
Stop listening to the customer.
I know it sounds odd coming from a Conversion Optimization company, doesn’t it?
But before you judge us – what if we probably have a good reason?
In today’s data-driven world we are at risk of following everything that is said by the customer and taking our attention off our companies most valuable asset – our brand.
The point here is, the more you listen to the customer, the more you listen to the category needs, not your particular brand needs.
Most companies end up drowning in a sea of sameness, just by listening to their customers.
Of course, knowing and understanding your customers’ needs is at the center of every successful business, whether it sells directly to individuals or other businesses.
However, in today’s ‘customer-obsessed’ world the more you listen to the customer the more you’re at risk of creating boring brands that are copy cats of each other.
In this entertaining and informative webinar, Khalid Saleh will give you tactical advice on how to conduct customer research that can be used to benefit your brand.
You should not waste your time on user research that generates generic advice you already know or theoretical none-sense that you cannot apply.
What we covered in this webinar:
- How to conduct customer research.
- What questions to ask for deep insights.
- Analyzing customer answers for actionable marketing
This webinar also includes a live #JTBD interview with one of our attendees. Take a listen:
Khalid Saleh is CEO and co-founder of Invesp. He is the co-author of Amazon.com bestselling book: "Conversion Optimization: The Art and Science of Converting Visitors into Customers." Khalid is an in-demand speaker who has presented at such industry events as SMX, SES, PubCon, Emetrics, ACCM and DMA, among others.View All Posts By Khalid Saleh
Join 25,000+ Marketing Professionals
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the Invesp blog feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. or,receive weekly updates by email:
Connect with us
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- A Complete Guide To User Testing
- How Loyalty Programs Can Set you Apart From your Competition
- The Best Examples of Customer Satisfaction Survey Questions in 2022
- What are the 4 Ps of Marketing? Understanding the Basics
- Heuristic Evaluation Checklist to Use On Your Website
- 6 Ideas to Improve Customer Experience Through Your Return Process
- Qualitative vs. Quantitative Research: Which one should you prioritize?
- Customer Testimonials: What is it, Why it Works and How to Use it
- The Best 9 Hotjar Alternatives of 2022 [In-Depth Comparison]
- Should You Choose In House or Agency For Your Marketing Efforts?