How Addressing Personas Resulted in 238% Improvement in Conversions
Who are the visitors that come to your site, and what makes them tick? Studies have shown that your site visitors comprise of personas or a combination of personas. Increasing your website conversion rate starts by understanding these personas and addressing their needs through copy and design. The first persona we will be discussing is the caring persona. Users that fall under this persona identify with social proof, user reviews, amongst many other different techniques. Join on us to learn more on how to cater your site to address the caring persona.
Khalid Saleh is CEO and co-founder of Invesp. He is the co-author of Amazon.com bestselling book: "Conversion Optimization: The Art and Science of Converting Visitors into Customers." Khalid is an in-demand speaker who has presented at such industry events as SMX, SES, PubCon, Emetrics, ACCM and DMA, among others.View All Posts By Khalid Saleh
Join 25,000+ Marketing Professionals
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the Invesp blog feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. or,receive weekly updates by email:
Connect with us
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- My Experience Running Facebook Ads for the First Time
- A/B testing on Holidays: Is it Worth it?
- CRO or CVO: Which One Has Better ROI?
- 6 DTC eCommerce Websites with Killer Value Propositions
- Social Commerce: What It Is & What it Isn’t (Examples, Trends & Stats)
- 5 Non-obvious Product Pages Tips for Shopify Websites
- 40+ Customer Survey Questions That Marketers Should Ask
- 5 Benefits of Selling Direct to Consumer (DTC, D2C)
- Tips for Writing a Good Product Description for eCommerce Websites
- How to Write Value Propositions for eCommerce Websites