How Addressing Personas Resulted in 238% Improvement in Conversions
Who are the visitors that come to your site, and what makes them tick? Studies have shown that your site visitors comprise of personas or a combination of personas. Increasing your website conversion rate starts by understanding these personas and addressing their needs through copy and design. The first persona we will be discussing is the caring persona. Users that fall under this persona identify with social proof, user reviews, amongst many other different techniques. Join on us to learn more on how to cater your site to address the caring persona.
Khalid Saleh is CEO and co-founder of Invesp. He is the co-author of Amazon.com bestselling book: "Conversion Optimization: The Art and Science of Converting Visitors into Customers." Khalid is an in-demand speaker who has presented at such industry events as SMX, SES, PubCon, Emetrics, ACCM and DMA, among others.View All Posts By Khalid Saleh
Join 25,000+ Marketing Professionals
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the Invesp blog feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. or,receive weekly updates by email:
Connect with us
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- How To Align Your Business Goals With Your Conversion Goals
- Landing Page Optimization Tactics For Different Sources of Traffic
- Radical Differentiation: 5 Key Steps to Improving Conversions
- What Causes DTC eCommerce Brands To Fail?
- The Counterintuitive Path to Brag-worthy Product Page Optimization
- The State of Visual Search – Statistics and Trends
- 10 Ways to Increase Conversions In Your D2C eCommerce Store
- How D2C eCommerce Brands Can Engage With Customers
- 6 Top eCommerce KPIs You Should Monitor For Better Conversions.
- 6 Post-Purchase Strategies that Improve Customer Experience (with Examples)