Social commerce, also known as social selling or social shopping, refers to the practice of buying and selling products or services directly from within a social media platform.
In 2020, Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram all relaunched their social commerce tools with a new emphasis on a streamlined online shopping experience.
If the very platforms that facilitate such a trend recognize its importance, you can bet it’s worth considering for your ecommerce business.
Data from eMarketer and Insider Intelligence shows that U.S. retail social commerce sales will reach $36.62 billion in 2021, accounting for 4.3% of total retail ecommerce …Read More
All posts by Darren DeMatas
Connect with us
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- My Experience Running Facebook Ads for the First Time
- A/B testing on Holidays: Is it Worth it?
- CRO or CVO: Which One Has Better ROI?
- 6 DTC eCommerce Websites with Killer Value Propositions
- Social Commerce: What It Is & What it Isn’t (Examples, Trends & Stats)
- 5 Non-obvious Product Pages Tips for Shopify Websites
- 40+ Customer Survey Questions That Marketers Should Ask
- 5 Benefits of Selling Direct to Consumer (DTC, D2C)
- Tips for Writing a Good Product Description for eCommerce Websites
- How to Write Value Propositions for eCommerce Websites