Social Commerce: What It Is & What it Isn’t (Examples, Trends & Stats)+
- August 27, 2021
- Ecommerce, Social Media
Social commerce, also known as social selling or social shopping, refers to the practice of buying and selling products or services directly from within a social media platform.
In 2020, Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram all relaunched their social commerce tools with a new emphasis on a streamlined online shopping experience.
If the very platforms that facilitate such a trend recognize its importance, you can bet it’s worth considering for your ecommerce business.
Data from eMarketer and Insider Intelligence shows that U.S. retail social commerce sales will reach $36.62 billion in 2021, accounting for 4.3% of total retail ecommerce …Read More
All posts by Darren DeMatas
Connect with us
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- How to Optimize Product Pages on a Shopify Website
- The Role of User Research in E-Commerce Experimentation
- The Role of Usability in eCommerce Experimentation
- Invesp and e-CENS Form a Strategic Partnership
- The Role of Branding in E-Commerce Experimentation
- Shopify Mobile Optimization: Tips and Techniques for Improving Mobile CRO
- The Role of Data Analysis in E-Commerce Experimentation
- How to measure the revenue impact of experimentation
- Top 9 SaaS value proposition examples to learn from in 2023
- How to do Quality Assurance (QA) in a high-velocity testing program