Online Ad Fraud – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Posted in Infographics
Did you know digital ad fraud takes $1 for every $3 spent on digital ads and online advertisers are estimated to loss $7.2 Billion globally to bots in 2016. 37% of advertisers surveyed are ready to pay a premium of 11% or more for certified human traffic. Check out our infographic on Digital ad fraud for latest statistics and trends.
Infographic by- Invesp Landing Page Optimization Company
To Publish this Image on your Blog or Website . Copy this code
Bots account for 56% of overall website traffic and 25% of publishers have no way to detect non-human traffic. 72% of the loss associated with the web’s fraudulent traffic happens on desktops and 28 percent on mobile.
Bot fraud impacted up to 37 percent of ads, compared to up to 22 percent observed in a similar study in 2014. Programmatic video ads had 73 percent more bots than the average. About 25 percent of video ad impressions and more than half of third-party sourced traffic was fraudulent.
Khalid Saleh is CEO and co-founder of Invesp. He is the co-author of Amazon.com bestselling book: “Conversion Optimization: The Art and Science of Converting Visitors into Customers.”
Khalid is an in-demand speaker who has presented at such industry events as SMX, SES, PubCon, Emetrics, ACCM and DMA, among others.
Join 25,000+ Marketing Professionals
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the Invesp blog feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. or,receive weekly updates by email:
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- Value Proposition:What is It, How It Works, And Why You Should Pay Attention to It
- Are Customer Journey Maps More Than A Pretty Diagram? Are They Worth The Investment?
- The Importance of Same Day Delivery – Statistics and Trends
- A Case Against Personas
- The Importance of Influencer Marketing – Statistics and Trends
- How PURE Can Boost Your Website Conversion Rates To A Whole New Level
- How A Cognitive Walkthrough Can Improve Website Usability and Conversions
- Navigational Stress Tests: How to Increase Conversions With Three Simple Questions?
- Six Steps to Creating The Complete Customer Journey Maps
- Personas Strategy : What you Need to Know and How to Copy it