Understanding Cognitive Progression Leads to 90% Increase in Subscriptions
Editor Note: We highly recommend that you implement the different ideas in this blog post through AB testing. Use the guide to conduct AB testing and figure out which of these ideas in the article works for your website visitors and which don’t. Download Invesp’s “The Essentials of Multivariate & AB Testing” now to start your testing program on the right foot.
Cognitive Progression is the science of predicting a visitor’s expected mental process with your product or service. We base this prediction on the product or service’s value, investment, and price. That predicted understanding guides the design of the site to get more conversions. Once the initial understanding of cognitive progression is complete and tested, we can than work on focusing on buyer momentum, and how to increase the visitors’ movement through the conversion process.
Testing these concepts helped us produce an over 90% increase in subscriptions for our partner. Watch our webinar to learn more about these amazing results and very beneficial concept.
Join 25,000+ Marketing Professionals
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the Invesp blog feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. or,receive weekly updates by email:
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- Value Proposition:What is It, How It Works, And Why You Should Pay Attention to It
- Are Customer Journey Maps More Than A Pretty Diagram? Are They Worth The Investment?
- The Importance of Same Day Delivery – Statistics and Trends
- A Case Against Personas
- The Importance of Influencer Marketing – Statistics and Trends
- How PURE Can Boost Your Website Conversion Rates To A Whole New Level
- How A Cognitive Walkthrough Can Improve Website Usability and Conversions
- Navigational Stress Tests: How to Increase Conversions With Three Simple Questions?
- Six Steps to Creating The Complete Customer Journey Maps
- Personas Strategy : What you Need to Know and How to Copy it