Understanding Cognitive Progression Leads to 90% Increase in Subscriptions
Editor Note: We highly recommend that you implement the different ideas in this blog post through AB testing. Use the guide to conduct AB testing and figure out which of these ideas in the article works for your website visitors and which don’t. Download Invesp’s “The Essentials of Multivariate & AB Testing” now to start your testing program on the right foot.
Cognitive Progression is the science of predicting a visitor’s expected mental process with your product or service. We base this prediction on the product or service’s value, investment, and price. That predicted understanding guides the design of the site to get more conversions. Once the initial understanding of cognitive progression is complete and tested, we can than work on focusing on buyer momentum, and how to increase the visitors’ movement through the conversion process.
Testing these concepts helped us produce an over 90% increase in subscriptions for our partner. Watch our webinar to learn more about these amazing results and very beneficial concept.
Join 25,000+ Marketing Professionals
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the Invesp blog feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. or,receive weekly updates by email:
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- How to Use the Power of Selective Attention Phenomenon for Higher Conversion Rates
- Usability 101: Designing for A Better User Experience
- How to Use the Fresh Start Effect for Better Conversion Marketing
- Does CRO negatively impact SEO: Rivalry or friendship?
- How Long Should You Run an A/B Test for?
- Why you should run A/A tests in your conversion optimization program
- Your conversion optimization plan for peak seasons (including the holidays)
- The death of the average CRO
- How Digital Influences In-store Shopping Behavior – Statistics and Trends
- Review of digital marketing & SEM conferences: reflecting on my experience