It sounds all too familiar: limited budget, limited resources and a website that does not generate enough revenue, right? So if this is you, where should you start? If your online sales are low then conventional wisdom tells you to bring more people to your site. It is a numbers game after all, isn’t it? The more people you bring, the higher are your chances of converting more of these visitors into actually clients. Of course companies that sell conversion optimization services would disagree with this completely. But just like many other realities online, the truth is somewhere in …Read More
Category Archives:Conversion Rate Optimization
Connect with us
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- Website Teardown Episode One: Diff Eyewear
- How To Build Thought Leadership From Scratch For Your Business
- Lessons from trying to Grow our Email list by 1000 Subscribers in 3 months
- My Experience Running Facebook Ads to Get More Newsletter Subscribers
- A/B testing on Holidays: Is it Worth it?
- CRO or CVO: Which One Has Better ROI?
- 6 DTC eCommerce Websites with Killer Value Propositions
- Social Commerce: What It Is & What it Isn’t (Examples, Trends & Stats)
- 5 Non-obvious Product Pages Tips for Shopify Websites
- 40+ Customer Survey Questions That Marketers Should Ask