How many times have you walked into a store and been so enthralled with product that you just couldn’t imagine your life without it? I hope not too many times! But seriously, sometimes companies do such a great job advertising their product or service you think you can’t live without it. Like some of those infomercials; I mean I watch them KNOWING that the item is most likely crappy because of previous experiences; but they still now how to advertise their product so well. They understand what the client is looking for, what they would want to see, and …Read More
It sounds all too familiar: limited budget, limited resources and a website that does not generate enough revenue, right? So if this is you, where should you start? If your online sales are low then conventional wisdom tells you to bring more people to your site. It is a numbers game after all, isn’t it? The more people you bring, the higher are your chances of converting more of these visitors into actually clients. Of course companies that sell conversion optimization services would disagree with this completely. But just like many other realities online, the truth is somewhere in …Read More
I learned the hard way that I make too many assumptions when talking to prospects as I was going through a presentation for a website conversion optimization project. Part of the presentation dealt with the math behind site conversion. Nothing too complex, just the basics, or at least that is what I thought. The puzzled look on the faces of the two managers was funny as well as thought provoking. On the negative side, I do not think that client will sign up with our services. On the positive side, the experience gave me a topic for my next …Read More
- How to Use the Power of Selective Attention Phenomenon for Higher Conversion Rates
- Usability 101: Designing for A Better User Experience
- How to Use the Fresh Start Effect for Better Conversion Marketing
- Does CRO negatively impact SEO: Rivalry or friendship?
- How Long Should You Run an A/B Test for?
- Why you should run A/A tests in your conversion optimization program
- Your conversion optimization plan for peak seasons (including the holidays)
- The death of the average CRO
- How Digital Influences In-store Shopping Behavior – Statistics and Trends
- Review of digital marketing & SEM conferences: reflecting on my experience
Latest Blog Posts